Chapter 27

"I WANNA SING a song, that'd be just ours

"I WANNA SING a song, that'd be just ours. But I sang 'em all to another heart. And I wanna cry, I wanna fall in love. But all my tears have been used up." I sang holding my hairbrush as a mic as the song went on. One thing for sure is this song is the best there is. I loved it.

I could never live without my Spotify playlist. It was sacred to me.

I sang out loud moving my hair pretending I was in a music video. Call me weird but this is just me.

I heard clapping and I tipped dead turning to see Aaron leaning against the dorm door and watching me on the couch. "Very amusing."

I flipped him off jumping down the couch. "I thought you were with Owen and Reuben."

He nodded. "I came back though. And-" He raised his hand and brown eco friendly bag hung from it. I took it from it and grinned and the two tubs of ice cream.

"Fuck yes." I went to the kitchen and got a spoon out opening the mint chocolate chip one. I put the delicious cold substance into my mouth and nodded in delight.

"You are welcome." Aaron mused flipping on the couch and poking my face. "What's this shit?"

I rolled my eyes. "This shit happens to have a name. Face mask." I said simply holding up the Clinique tube. "You want some?"

He scrunched his nose. "Why not?" I nodded up capping it and squeeze it onto his face and placing it over his skin. He screwed his face making me click my tongue.

"Stay still. Dorm be such a baby." I scolded him and pulled back when I was done. "Done." He touched his face and looked disgusted by the substance. I rolled my eyes at him as he took his shirt and wiped his hands with it before tossing it on the floor. "You'll have to pick that up you know." I told him.

"I know, General." He mock saluted me. "Do you have that hair mask that you out on? The one that makes your hair smell really nice."

"I do." I shuffled behind me and picked it out. "You want it too?"

"Yep." He nodded and I unscrewed it and applied it in his hair hearing him sigh as I massaged it to his head.

The song changed and Take Yours by Matthew Mole played on.

After I was done I closed them back and went to the kitchen to get another spoon. "Have some ice cream."

"I don't like ice cream." But he took a bite anyway. "Are you excited about that beach trip?"

"Yes." I said in between mouths of ice cream. "We get to have a whole cabin to ourselves. You and I and the gang get to bunk together. What's better?"

"But we have to get through fucking exams first." He muttered rubbing his eyes. I swatted it away for he was running the cream that was supposed to dry. "My dad is going to get pissed if I fail again."