Chapter 38

Please vote!

"THERE'LL BE A time where you choose what you want to do in your life," Ms

"THERE'LL BE A time where you choose what you want to do in your life," Ms. Clarissa went ok walking back and forth between each sets of desk rows.

I tapped my pen on my book grilling my eyes into the sheer paper as she went on, "I advise you to learn that passion now. Yes you have university and then after but the sooner you choose the better you can improve on it. Say for instance medical. You would need to choose subjects like biology, chem and physics then you could also expand on the field and coin anatomy and physiology. Every effort you put now will make your life easier when you leave out into the real world and become well educated and civilized young adults who help build the society and help the local community."

I bit my lip darting my eyes at the black thin lines on the page. Everything was happening too quick. I did not know what I wanted to be. I am so indecisive and judgmental that if I did take medical I would probably jump to downing majorly vast. I had to figure myself out.

Ms. Clarissa stopped at the front class turning around and clasping her hands in front of her. "So? How many of you have a general idea on what you would like to do with your future?" One by one hands raised and so did my anxiety. The only ones left out was Liam and I.

My hands clammed cold and a thick feverish layer hit my body. I clasped and unclasped my hands shifting and fidgeting. I tapped my feet suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"Ms. Weston? I'm surprised." I tried not to run out the classroom and slowly lifted my eyes to her. On a daily basis I was able to look and talk at her but today her eye contact was so strong and I was soo awkward I really did not know what to do except just keep staring and feeling overwhelmed. "Do you have maybe a little passion in something?"

I cleared my throat wishing that my voice does not squeak or break. "I... don't." My voice was low as I played with my hands nervously.

"Okay. That's alright. Mr. Williams? What about you?" Everybody glanced at Liam who placed an arm over his chair and shrugged.

"I don't know." Same as me. I swallowed as the teacher glanced between the two of us. I hate this feeling. This jittery sense as if the world is on ice and I am a walking flame. It makes me crazy and assess things more then anyone else.

"I see..." Ms. Clarissa continued nodding. "Well how about I ask someone from class who does know what they want to be. Maybe it'll give you both a sense of inspiration or just an idea." She trailed an index on a register sheet looking through the names. "Is Aaron Mercer here?"

I looked up as she did to see him nowhere here. I pursed my lips knowing this was the second class this week that he missed. Last week it was three. I barely saw him too but that was mostly my fault though his presence in the dorm was less and less as the days went on.

It made me worried.

"No." Tim said looking about. "He wasn't here last class too."

Ms. Clarissa raised her eyebrows and circled his name before picking another name. "Alright how about you Harry?" All eyes snapped to him as he cleared his throat.