Chapter 21

Please vote!

|Aaron's POV|

|Aaron's POV|

I FUCKED UP. Big time.

Telling her would have cost me nothing then keeping it from her. Now she's gone and I'm still here.

"Come on, man." Owen groans pinching my arm. I don't fuck his head out of anger. I just let him right now. "You've been fucking depressed these days. I swear sometimes I think you got DNA of that grumpy cat." He jokes laughing at himself.

"In other words Owen did not portray so well is that we're worried about you." Reuben interjects turning from the TV to look at me. "Have you eaten anything today?"

I eyed the pizza in Owen's coffee table and sigh. I just don't feel like it. I don't want to eat it. Or do anything really. Just sleep. "I don't want it." I repress the irritation out of my voice. It's not them that make me annoyed at all. These are my mates and I love these shitters but it's the constant care that keeps reminding me of what I did. It's like a scratch on a wound. There and bare.

"Then join the server. Let's beat these dickheads." Jordan seethed looking at our score on the screen.

It was... okay I suppose.

2-6

Us being the former. I clench my jaw playing with the rings on my hand. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I just want a bottle of alcohol right now. Any kind I could go high on. But Jordan and Owen being the people they are snatched it from a while ago shouting some shit about it being my fourth bottle in a day.

"I don't feel like it." I blew out sinking on the couch.

"You don't feel shit." Gideon snorted looking up at me from the ground where he was laying on. "Not after Bryce left you for being an absolute dick." I screw my face at him and pull out my middle finger. I was an absolute dick, yes, but that didn't mean he had to tell me.

"No joke there." Samuel went on inhaling his joint. "I mean man what were you thinking telling her about the gang?" There were only a few people who knew about my time there. I didn't want Bryce to get involved and now she is and I couldn't feel more horrible then I already was.

The boys never judged me for it fortunately. They just embraced that I had a past and was moving onto a future. It made feel a lot better about my fucking mess. But I was going to get out of it. I already was but here were still traces I needed to dust off.

"I gave her the truth." I said monotonously to Samuel.

"So? You knew it was going to get her involved. Honestly now that she's left you do you think she'll be open to me?" He asked his amber eyes wicked as he straightened up. I felt my fist curl but I held my place. "I mean she's smoking hot. Perfect body perfect face and all. Maybe she'll be amazing in bed too. I for one would love to have her moan my name while I fuck her-" I got up in an instant my fist smashing against his face hard. Samuel stumbled to the ground his lip and nose busted. I watched him below me with red.