Chapter 41

|Aaron's POV|

|Aaron's POV|

"COME ON." WEST called out straightening the handle of her black suitcase. I quickly did my hair and ran towards her as she gave me a pointed look.

"Well stop stalling now." I chuckle kissing her lips and getting our stuff from the conveyer belt.

"You literally just made your hair in front of the window and I'm the problem." She huffed pulling a large suitcase down the converter belt. She moved to get the next but I stopped her.

"I'll get them." I pulled them out and waved a guy with a airport luggage trolley over. He helped us get them on and strolled it out the check out to the gates.

I laced through Bryce's as we walked out the first of snow hitting down the metal panel they had extended out so passengers could stand under.

"It's so beautiful." Bryce mumbled looking at awe. The fresh white coating of snow powdered everywhere as people buzzed through smiling and yelling.

We waited anticipating for my mother and father to pick us up feeling nothing but anxious. But for different reasons that is.

Bryce played with her hands inside her oversized black puffer jacket. She had paired it up with a black hoodie, tights, and white sneakers.

I on the other hand wore a tight white sweater, a black bomber jacket and sneakers. I didn't bother wearing a beanie or anything mostly because those things ruin my hair and irritate me.

"What car are we looking for?" Bryce asked breaking the silence.

I sighed looking at the time on my phone exasperatedly. Always late. "A Rolls Royce phantom was the last car I saw them with. Probably changed." I muttered.

"Damn." West laughed unbelievably. "What even is the symbol of that car. Do you have one too?"

I scoffed. "Of course I do."

"Which one?"

"A bougatti la voiture noire." I simply blew out. Her eyes widened insanely and her jaw dropped.

"What the fuck? My mother wouldn't even let me near one of them let alone buy them. My dad always promised me he would buy me the most expensive car when I was eighteen. I mean my mom has every car you could possibly list but she never let me near them thinking I'd drift or some shit." She ranted animatedly. "Grandma reckons mom will crack when I'm eighteen and get me one."