Chapter Eleven- Awkward Reunion

Central City 2049...

Godspeed zoomed through the city.

"Infinite velocity will soon be mine! And once my ascension is complete all will bow before the might of Godspeed!" He yelled running. He zoomed up a building and jumped across to another before a purple lightning bolt ripped through the air knocking him down.

(A/N I know that it was actually a "lightning lasso" but I think that's cheesy so we're gonna stick to running and not lightning sword fights.)

"Gideon, let CCPD know I've got heart." XS said walking towards him. "I'm bringing him in now. Guess you couldn't run forever, Heart."

Godspeed took advantage of her cockiness as he sent a bolt of electricity knocking her to the ground.

Nora grunted as she fell to the ground.

Godspeed stood up and cracked his neck. "Never anger a god, little one."

Electricity arched across Godspeed's body as a bolt of lightning rushed from behind him as a speedster in a red and silver suit phased through him.

Godspeed crumpled to the ground.

As Impulse cocked off excitedly.

"Wooo!" He yelled laughing. "Yo, that was so crash." He said walking to Nora as she got up to her feet.

"What the hell was that?" she scolded. "You just phased through a speedster."

"Who didn't see me coming." Bart argued.

"Your molecules could've conjoined on a quantum level. Do you know what that means?"

Nora and Bart argued about how his recklessness was a problem and Bart argued back about he was only young.

In their distraction Godspeed phased through the street and took off through the city.

After learning where Godspeed was headed Nora and Bart took off through the streets where Nora took an unexpected turn through the CCPD precinct opened her locker and removed something from it before catching up with Bart at the flash museum where a portal was opened in front of the cosmic treadmill in which Godspeed had clearly just used.

"If he gets away.." Nora started.

"Well never find him but.." Bart replied.

"Mom and Dad'll kill us, so." Nora continued.

"Screw it.." Bart said as they both ran through the wormhole together.

***
Central City, Present Day

I walked out of the elevator and fixed my hair before I walked towards the Cortex.

Thea, and Cecile looked at me with sadness evident in their eyes. They were hiding something from me.

"What's going on?" I asked them confused.

"Barry wants you in the lounge." Thea said walking towards me. "Please Luke, be careful."

What was that supposed to mean.

I headed towards the lounge where I saw Barry leaning against the entryway listening to two people talk and eat.

"Barry, what's going on?" I asked confused as I looked into the lounge and froze in my spot.