Chapter Twenty Eight- Upside Down Kiss Two

A brilliant flash of purple exploded into the medical room as Caitlin slowly removed the last bandage from his face.

His eyes blinked rapidly as he tried to readjust to the light. He rubbed his eyes a couple times as Caitlin helped him stand up.

"Thank you for not playing 'Poker Face' I think I'd rather want to be in a coma."

Caitlin and Barry laughed at his quick reference to when Barry had woken up from his coma years ago.

"How bad are my injuries?" Lukas asked. "Am I ready to get back into the field?"

"Settle down, Luke." Thea said to him. "You just woke up from a week long coma."

"Actually, I have to run some tests after your up on your feet but your injuries are completely healed. If you pass the tests your good to go." Caitlin said to him. "We're glad you're back."

"Wait, you're not at all shocked you've been out for a week?" Allegra asked.

Lukas shook his head. "I was out for months last time." Thea helped him swing his legs off the side of the bed causing a frown to form on Nora's face.

"Thanks." Lukas said to her.

Chester gave him a pat on his back and Bart made a quick joke before everyone left leaving just Lukas and Nora in the room.

Tears formed from Nora's eyes before she hugged him. "Thank god you're okay." She said sobbing in his chest as she was held tight by Lukas.

"Of course I am, couldn't leave my best girl." He said to her. "I'm just surprised you haven't gone back to the future yet." Lukas said to her.

Nora shrugged. "Not while you owe me a date, or multiple." She said winking at him.

"How about tomorrow night, seven o'clock?" Lukas asked smiling at her.

She gave a soft smile and blushed. "Pick me up?"

"I noticed your injuries are healed." Lukas started. "Maybe you should be picking me up."

Nora's eyes raised. "How did you know?"

Lukas tapped his ear. "Super hearing."

***

"How do I look?" I asked Bart as he sat on my couch. He had been over recently due to him and Nora being on the outs for reasons he wouldn't tell me.

"You look like a stud." He said not taking his eyes off the tv.

"You didn't even look." I whined.

Thea walked out of the kitchen and smacked my chest. "You look great." She said before going back to her phone call.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked her as she walked behind the bar and got out a bottle of alcohol.

Thea rolled her eyes at the phone and mouthed 'Roy.'

I snorted. "Good luck with that. You guys have fun, I'm heading out."

Bart waved over his shoulder still not removing his eyes from the tv. "Be safe, I don't need to be an uncle yet."

I gave him the bird as I walked the short distance up the stairs to the West-Allen apartment with the flower I had gotten her.