Chapter Seventeen- Showdown

Bart sped into the parking lot where a couple dozen Godspeeds were beating each other down.

"Hey, looking for me?" Bart yelled to them.

All the Godspeeds turned on him. "Kill the adversary." They all echoed over and over again and stared marching towards him.

Flashes of dark orange, purple, and blue all sped up next to him.

"Wow, we look good." Lukas said looking over his shoulder.

"Kill the adversary and his allies." The Godspeeds said this time. "Kill them. Kill them all." They repeated again just like before.

Barry stepped forward.

"Oo yay, another flash speech." I said sarcastically.

Barry ignored me but I heard Nora snort next to me.

"Now, remember." Barry said looking at us. Hit'em hard. Wear'em down drain their energy."

"Kill the adversary and his allies. Kill them. Kill them all."

Seven flashes of light disappeared from the spot where they had just stood.

Bart jumped into action channeling his yellow lightning and sending five yellow ninja stars at the group of Godspeeds in front of him.

The Godspeeds were caught off guard as the bolts hit them and they all dropped to the floor.

Nora ran through the parking lot but came to a halt as five white flashes appeared in front of her.

Purple lightning arched down her arm to her wrist as she snapped it back causing a purple whip to appear knocking them all off their feet.

The Speed Force just looked at the five Godspeeds approaching her and smirked. She rose her fingers and snapped, zapping the speed from all the clones as they dropped to the ground. Motionless.

Jay Garrick had been cornered and now five Godspeeds approached him thinking they had them beat. He took off his helmet and channeled his speed force energy into it before throwing it as it bounced off the Speedsters like plinko before returning to his hands.

Barry and Iris fought back to back as Barry threw lightning knocking out seven of them as Iris used her speed to generate tornados from her hands knocking the other five out.

Meanwhile...

Lukas was rapidly using his speed on one Godspeed punching him in the front, side, back and finally coming with a punch to the face knocking the Godspeed to the ground.

"Woohoo! Guys I got one!" He yelled looking around seeing the other Godspeeds laying on the ground. "Seriously? What the heck." 

Flashes of white light appeared around Lukas as six of the remaining Godspeeds surrounded him.

Lukas smirked as blue lightning danced off his feet. "This is more like it." He said as he ran in circles generating as much lightning as he could before he jumped into a speeding barrel roll releasing the lightning all six bolts reaching their targets as the Godspeeds fell to the ground.

A flash of purple appeared in front of him.

"What's up?" Lukas said to Nora trying to impress her as he gestured around at the motionless Godspeeds.

"I thought you might need some help but it looks like you got it." She said to me not impressed.

"Aw, do you care about me?" I asked her.

I saw her blush under the mask but she quickly turned away. "No, we're a team. I was just checking in."

She said as the other Speedsters all appeared next to me.

"Frost, Mecha-Vibe, Speedy. How are you doing?" Barry said into comms.

"Doing good" cisco said.

"Wouldn't say no to backup though." Frost's voice said.

"Alright, be there in a minute." Barry said through the comms and nodded to me.

I went to run but my feet fell flat and I just ran normally.

"Dad." Nora said stumbling. "Somethings wrong."

We were all being affected, I noticed as I helped Nora balance herself Jay, Bart, and I were all suffering major headaches.

Barry and Iris stumbled too as it them.

"What's happening to us?" Bart asked as his lightning flickered.

"Flash, we have a problem." Jay said as the Godspeeds all got to their feet.

"But we knocked them all out." I said.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Bart said to me.

"They're being recharged." Jay said.

"How?" Iris asked.

The Godspeeds eyes began to glow yellow as they all recovered from where they should've been unconscious.

The Speed Force held out her hands as they flowed before they returned to normal.

"They're feeding off me." She said. "It's what happens inside the Speed Force. And now that energy drain is affecting all of us."

"Nora. You have to go." Barry said to the Speed Force.

She shook her head. "I can't let you fight alone."

Barry walked towards her. "You can still be with us but you have to leave. Right now."

In a flash of every color of lightning she disappeared.

"We're not going down without a fight." Barry said as we all swiveled keeping an eye on all the Godspeeds as they advanced.

A flash of smoke appeared with Allegra and the S.E.E.

"Hang on to your buns." She said as she placed her hand on the solar panel and flooded it with microwave energy.

The S.E.E let out a golden light causing us to duck as the rest of the Godspeeds fell to the ground.

"Nice timing." Barry said to Allegra as she approached us.

"Flash, more Godspeeds are heading your way." Caitlin said through the comms.

"Continuous waves." Bart said.

"Where ever we run, they'll follow." Jay said to us.

"That's gonna put more people in danger, Flash." Iris said to him.

"I know."

"Guys, I got separated from the others. I'm being overrun." Theas voice cracked through the comms.

I looked at Barry who nodded his approval. "Go."

Lightning danced around my feet as I zoomed through the city following Caitlins directions. A group of Godspeeds were advancing towards Thea who reached back for an arrow and found nothing.

I flew between the Godspeeds. Stopped momentarily to grab Thea, saluted the Godspeeds and took of again, not stopping until we had arrived back at S.T.A.R Labs.

Thea immediately ran to the trash can and threw up. She stood up and wiped her face clean as she looked me up and down as I pulled my mask off my face.

"Okay, definitely surprised."