OUT OF TIME

Well as I know all of have been impatiently waiting, I've finally founded a direction I wanted to go with this series and you all have been granted your wish. . . A third book.

The first chapter has already been published and the book details are below so you can easily find it. . .

OUT OF TIME {ARROWVERSE A/U}

{THIRD BOOK IN THE SERIES AFTER CENTRAL CITY SPIDER AND THE DEADLIEST HUNT}

It's 2049. . . Although it was a matter of minutes for Lukas, for the rest of Team Flash it has been twenty seven years and things have changed.

Team Flash has gone their separate ways in their growing age.

As Lukas is reunited with his family, and Nora he soon comes to realize that this is where he belongs and where he's always belonged but nothing feels the same without the Team.

His time of peace comes to an abrupt end when Quantum tracks him back to twenty forty nine. This time he's not only out to ruin his life but to put him down for good and he's brought a team of foes from across time in an effort to take down Team Flash.

Lukas is going to need all the help he can get. . . Can he get Team Flash to reunite one last time? Or will he finally run Out of Time.

***
Thank you all for the insane and tremendous support, this story will not only focus heavily on relationship building but also take on different perspectives of each character through the book.

Once again thank you all for the love and support and I hope you dive in and enjoy the third installment of Lukas and Nora's journey in Center City.

Peace and Love, Baby!