⤷ 5

i was lying my stomach, propping myself up with my elbows. my macbook was in front of me, and i groaned in annoyance when takeru started making noise in the hallway again.

we hadn't said a word to each other since yesterday, after i promised him i wouldn't tell mom and dad about the drugs.

"y/n! dinner!" my mom called out.

quickly, i stopped the show and went downstairs. suddenly my phone vibrated, i took it out of my sweatpants and just as i was about to answer emma, i turned into the kitchen and collided with someone.

"sorry takeru" i mumbled absently, walked past him.

"hello y/n"

no, please don't. i lifted my head and looked straight into takashi's eyes. his lips were twisted into a grin as he looked down at me.

what the hell was he doing here?

mom, who was putting the pans on the table, looked at us in confusion.

"do you two know each other?"

"casually" i said tonelessly, feeling a rage inside me.

"you can sit down" she said turning to takashi and smiling.

"are you sure i can't help you miss?" takashi's voice sounded nice and caring.

sneaky asshole.

"that's really sweet of you, but you've already helped me enough in the kitchen. feel free to sit down."

"thank you, mrs y/l/n" he sounded respectfully and smiled.

in that moment, takeru and dad came into the kitchen and sat down at the table as well. agonized, i sat down next to takashi and focused all my attention on the spaghetti.

"so you two know each other?," my mom changed the subject and looked at takashi and me. "from where?"

"from a park" i answered slowly.

"yes," takashi agreed with me and i felt him slide a little closer to me. "y/n spilled her drink and i was kind enough to offer her my jacket."

"how nice of you"

"and how is your bofriend, y/n?" takashi's voice was soft, and yet i felt that the sarcastic undertone was there again.

confused, i looked into his eyes and began to stutter around. "i-i don't have a..boyfriend"

"oh. i just.. i thought i saw something on your neck.. well anyway" takashi said innocently and laughed quiet.

"what?" mom looked confused.

"uh, i forgot that i have an exam tomorrow. i-i'm going to my room," i quickly ran to my room, slamming the door.

i was in my bed and stared at the ceiling until the door to my room opened.

"is he finally gone?," i asked, without taking my eyes off the ceiling. "why was he even here takeru?" i turned my head. a black shadow stood there, leaning against the door, and then, as the shadow moved, i knew. i knew it wasn't takeru who was in my room with me.