birth - extra

this is a one shot from my jujutsu kaisen one shots book but i changed some things and turned it into a mitsuya one as a bonus ! enjoy :)

it was already dark outside, so i made myself comfortable, waiting for takashi to come home.

as if on command, it kicked in my belly - i put my hand on my round belly. smiling, i looked down, stroking it gently.

"you are particularly active today" i smiled, already sensing the next steps.

the sound of the front door brought me out of my thoughts. i looked over the sofa at my wonderful husband, who was putting his bag down on the floor.

"hey," he came up to me with a smile. "how are you?" he asked immediately, kissing me in greeting before sitting down next to me.

"fine, just exhausted," i smiled at him as he carefully ran his hand over my stomach.

the image always warmed my heart, it made me happy to see how much he was looking forward to the kids.

"you two shouldn't rob mommy of so much strength," he pressed one kiss on my belly.

"do you think they understand you?" i was slightly amused.

takashi stood up, gave me his hand and helped me up. "i'm convinced they understand everything i'm saying" he grinned at me before we went upstairs to our bedroom together.

panting i arrived at the top of the stairs, leaning against takashi who just laughed softly.

"mh yeah, just laugh,"

"those pregnancy hormones really aren't doing you any good" he took off his tie while i was already getting into bed.

biting my lips, i watched him get changed.

"you're staring, y/n," he winked at me as he turned around.

"what can i do about having a handsome husband?"

smiling, he lay down next to me. "i could ask you the same thing," he breathed, placing his lips on mine.

willingly i opened my mouth a little, which takashi immediately took as a chance and slowly brought his tongue into the kiss.

"ow, ugh" i broke away.

"what's wrong? does something hurt?" asked takashi, already slowly out of breath.

i silently took his hand, placed it on the spot where i felt the kicking. immediately he was silent, and when i looked into his face, i saw tears forming in his eyes.

i put my hand to his cheek. "oh, takashi..."

"i'm sorry, i'm just so happy and grateful," he looked at me. "you make me the happiest man in this world, y/n. we've been through so much, i love you and i can't wait to see our kids growing up. my past wasn't the best, so that i have the chance to give our kids something i never used to have is something i'm looking forward to"