⤷ 24

i stared at him, slowly realizing that he had just told me that he felt the same way about me as i did about him.

"uh.. well, i, eh." i stammered and stood up.

takashi's eyes twinkled when he saw that i didn't know how to react and an amused smile flitted across his face.

"come here" he said in a soft voice and i moved towards him as if automatically. when i was standing in front of him, he lifted his index finger and ran it from my left temple to my chin, lifting it immediately afterwards so that i looked at him.

"does that mean you want to be with me?" i asked incredulously as he raised an eyebrow.

"it's risky," he said and i nibbled on my lower lip. "but we don't have to tell anyone."

just as i was about to answer, a loud knock on my bedroom door scared us. "y/n?"

oh shit shit shit.

"my mom," i said shocked, tearing myself away from takashi. "hide," i hissed, as takashi rushed behind the bed - just enough to be covered by my mosquito net. i ran to my bed, snuggled in, and cleared my throat.

"yeah?" i asked in as calm a voice as i could muster - which, of course, sounded like total shit. takashi suppressed a laugh, but i silenced him with a nasty look as the door opened and my mother entered with a furrowed brow.

"who were you talking to?"

"i...no one" i fibbed.

"but i heard you talking"

i felt sweat bead on my forehead and hesitantly reached for my phone, which was on the nightstand. "y-yes...i was talking to emma on the phone" i mumbled, lifting the phone up.

i felt takashi's gaze on me as i engaged in a gaze duel with my mother until she sighed. "there's dessert. will you please come downstairs?"

i nodded.

she turned around and i stayed tense until the rumbling on the stairs had stopped. then i let out a relieved sigh, turned to takashi and pulled the mosquito net aside.

"you," i pointed at him, "wait here. understand?"

takashi leaned against my nightstand and crossed his arms as he looked up at me. "sure. i can keep myself busy," he grinned.

"don't touch anything."

takashi raised an eyebrow in amusement. "can't guarantee anything"

━━━━ ⌜ 伏黒恵 ⌟ ━━━━

"is something wrong?" my dad asked confused as i ate my dessert as fast as i could.

"what? oh, no" i lied, drank some water, and continued spackling undeterred.

"y/n, you're acting weird"

well, how would you act if a hot takashi was waiting for you upstairs in your room and was most likely rummaging through your room at that very moment? i would definitely put it past him.

but... he had said that he wanted me. oh my god.

"y/n? what's with the psychotic grin?"

"w-what?" i asked, confused, the corners of my mouth dropping as i realized i was smiling. oops.

mom shook her head. "what's wrong with you anyway?"

"nothing!," i said hysterically, scraping the rest of my dessert off my plate before getting up and throwing my dishes into the sink. "i'll be upstairs," i said, trying not to walk too fast as i headed for the stairs.

the light was completely out as i stepped into my room, my eyes couldn't see anything.

"takashi" i whispered.

no answer.

"takashi!" i said a little louder, walked to my bed and turned on my bedside lamp.

confused, i looked around my room. he was gone. i swallowed and went to my window. "takashi," i whispered again looking down, but only the chirping of crickets could be heard.

but the answer did not come from the expected direction.

"yes?" he whispered in my ear and put his hands on my hips.

i was startled and turned around. "damn it, takashi! where have you been?"

he looked at me, amused. "did i scare you?"

"no, not at all," i grumbled.

i walked away from him, crossed my arms and sat down on the bed. takashi stopped at the window, the moonlight illuminating his hair as he looked at me.

"so..." i said after a few seconds of silence.

"so what?" grinned takashi.

"where... were we?" i mumbled as he crawled up to me on the bed and sat down in front of me.

a gasp escaped me as his hands clasped behind my back and pulled me closer to him. "you know, i like to hide," he whispered, leaning forward as i tried to think clearly when i felt his cold lips against my neck.

"m-me too," i returned weakly, trying to ignore the fact that his lips were just moving from my neck to my earlobe. "m-meaning...w-we're trying?" i whispered lightly, clearing my throat as i realized my voice was sounding weaker and weaker.

"if that's what you want. but you won't tell anyone."

i shook my head. "n-no" i whispered softly as i felt him nibbling on my earlobe and i tried to breathe evenly.

"not even emma" he whispered and kissed me on the cheek.

"not even emma" i repeated and crossed my arms behind his neck.

"not even to your other 2 friends. not even to your parents."

"certainly not my parents" i yelped as his hands grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer to his chest.

"it'll be our little secret... and when i tell you to leave if it gets dangerous, you do it," he murmured urgently and i nodded shakily. "you do whatever i tell you to do to keep yourself safe, understand?"

i nodded again.

"good" takashi whispered hoarsely and kissed me.

i felt his breath sweep over my face as he exhaled, and his soft lips matched mine - as if they were made for each other.

i opened my mouth slightly when i felt his tongue running along my lower lip.

the kiss became more and more passionate, and when i felt his hand on the hem of my shirt, i released my hand from takashi's neck and enclosed his with mine, without breaking the kiss. at that moment i felt him smile, which instantly made me smile too. i didn't know how long we kissed, but we instantly broke apart when there was a light knock on the door.

not again. couldn't they leave me alone? shit.

i pulled the mosquito net aside and pushed takashi off the bed, only to close the net again immediately afterwards. takashi crouched down behind me and grinned up at me as i turned around again to make sure he couldn't be seen.

i sat down with my back to him and my father, who was just sticking his head through the crack in the door, looked at me in confusion. "what's wrong? you're breathing like you just ran a marathon."

i just shook my head. "no, i'm fine. what do you want?"

"i just wanted to say good night."

i rolled my eyes. "good night dad"

my dad now thought for sure i was nuts.

but oh my god! i'm together with takashi.