⤷ 6

in the light of the moon, which illuminated my room a little, i saw takashi's eyes fixed on me.

"why did he bring me here?" he grinned "ask your brother" calmly, he strolled away from the door, along the wall towards the closet where he leaned against it with his arms crossed and grinned provocatively at me.

"okay, maybe i should rephrase it. why are you here?" i finally asked in a low voice.

"because i want to get to know you" he moved towards my bed.

i jumped off the bed and pressed myself against the wall. "stay away from me"

he smiled and his eyes sparkled - even in the dark. my legs began to tremble as he walked around the bed towards me. and when he was finally only a few inches away from me, i looked in his eyes; takashi seemed to find it amusing because he stood as close as he could in front of me while looking down at me.

"go away" with every breath i took, his scent hit my nose, the mixture of the best aftershave i had ever smelled and smoke.

"are you afraid of me?" he whispered softly and leaned forward a little. his breath brushed across my face, i bit my lower lip.

"no," i tried to push past him, but he stopped me by putting a hand on my left hip. "why are you in my room anyway?"

takashi shrugged his shoulders, smiling provocatively. "takeru said i would find my jacket here"

takeru. the jacket. the fear of takashi turned to anger as i remembered that he was the one who dragged my brother down like that

"then take your jacket and get out" i growled, roughly taking his hand off my hip. i went to the closet, bent down and pulled out the black jacket. with all my strength, i threw it at takashi, who caught it deftly. again, he smirked as he threw his jacket over.

"thank you"

"well, there's your jacket. and now you can go"

takashi came towards me and i stumbled backwards until i banged against my room door. "maybe i don't want to" he tilted his head slightly, grinning.

i staggered back towards the bed. "get out" i threw a pillow at him.

sadly, he caught it and looked at it for a while, then raised his head.

takashi didn't take me seriously. it was obvious.

again, i stumbled back a few steps as takashi came towards me with the pillow in his hand. after a few steps i bumped into my bed and fell onto the mattress.

"you know, somehow i find you amusing. look at you, sitting here shaking, even though i haven't done anything to you. you're weak compared to me y/n. and it's funny to see you trying to fight back or use your words to make me leave. do you really think you could intimidate me?" he said softly, sitting down on my bed, looking me in the eyes.

he was right. there was nothing i could do.

takashi moved a little closer to me, so that he was sitting right in front of me.

"you can't fight me" he grasped my legs with his fingers. gently, he placed them around his waist, released his hands from them, and placed them on my ass to place me on his lap.

"what are you doing?" i whispered.

i kind of liked it, and it was so obvious.

"you can't fight back, remember?" he whispered, bending down to kiss my neck.

"you.. uh, let go of me, i don't have a crush on you.. or anything"

"okay, you don't have a crush on me. then how do you explain," takashi ran his index finger over my lips and i shuddered "this reaction to me?"

"your fingers are cold" i lied whil he laughed softly.

"as if" he said sarcastically.

i lowered my eyes and looked at the pendant hanging from a black chain around his neck. it was some symbol and it was silver. it dangled slightly as takashi leaned forward again and his hands intertwined with mine

suddenly i flinched when his soft lips were on mine - he tasted sweet and yet i knew that was wrong, wrong to kiss someone so like him.

i leaned my head back and looked to the side, i can't kiss him, even if i wanted to.

"you're so innocent" his voice was a whisper. takashi released his hand from mine, gently grasped my chin, and turned my head so that i had to look him in the eyes.

fucking handsome.

then he broke away from me and stood up "that was nice. we should do it more often," he laughed again, went to the door "good night, y/n. good luck with the.. uh, exam tomorrow" he grinned while closed the door behind him.

i had actually gotten my first kiss.