⤷ 15

when i woke up the warmth was gone. i carefully opened one eye, then the other, and peeked out.

i yawned, swung my legs over the edge of the bed, and stood up to leave the room.
quiet mumbling came from the garage, so i carefully opened the door and peeked in. draken, another guy and takashi were standing there, talking quietly. takashi held a wrench in his hand and looked at them both seriously.

"and now? where is y/n?" draken just asked and i listened strained.

"i think she's still asleep," takashi muttered, turning his back on the two of them and starting to screw something on the bike.

one raised an eyebrow and looked at takashi with amusement. "so you guys slept in a bed?"

takashi rolled his eyes. "shut up, mikey."

"and..did you..well you know?" mikey leaned against the bike next to takashi and looked at him with a fat grin on his face.

perverts.

"no we didn't. you know that-"

now i couldn't take it anymore. i pushed open the door and all three of them wheeled around when they heard me.

"oh. hello y/n" came from draken and mikey jumped right on me "hey, y/n! i'm manjiro sano! but you can call me mikey too, nice to meet you"

"uh, hey. i'm y/n, nice to meet you too," i smiled cautiously. "hey takashi" i mumbled and he gave me a fleeting smile.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"what does it look like i'm doing?" takashi asked me back. he looked at me as if he knew i had been eavesdropping.

"are you working so early on the bike?" i asked, trying to change the subject.

he started grinning, "y/n, it's already 3pm".

oh god. that was embarrassing.

"okay, we'll go and leave you guys alone. get well y/n" mikey and draken said with a glance at my patch.

"thank you"

the two disappeared from the room leaving takashi and me alone.

"so what do you want to do today?" asked takashi.

"i don't know. the weather is nice"

"good. then i'll tell you what we'll do."

"that's not a good idea"

takashi looked at me annoyed, "sit down"

"don't you have a helmet or something?"

takashi laughed. "you serious?"

i nodded anxiously and he rolled his eyes. "just sit down and hold on tight"

i carefully swung one leg to the other side of the machine and held onto takashi's shoulders.

"this isn't going to work, y/n," takashi sighed and i cringed as he grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his torso "like this. better"

with those words, we drove off.

the speed at which takashi drove scared me, and i clung to him tighter when it came to a turn.

"where are we going?" i yelled into takashi's ear after a quarter of an hour, but he ignored me and stepped on the gas. to my surprise, after i got used to the speed a bit, i started to like it, and a big smile found its way onto my face.