69

Sometime later 

 some time has passed since the boys first went to work with simone. They have been getting a little famous not too much to where their lives are in danger but to where they will get stopped by fans on the street. I was currently in the middle of getting ready to go surprise Brandon with a whole bunch of gifts to congratulate him on their success. " are you sure I can't go " Dylan asked. "yes Dyl I want this to just be Brandon and I " I said smiling. " ughhh fine " he said storming out of my room causing me to laugh. I was now finished getting ready and was grabbing all of Brandon's things when the doorbell rang. " COMING" I yelled walking up to the door. " oh hey baby " I said once I saw it was Brandon. " hey babe " he said. " I was actually on my way out the door to surprise you " I said with a smile but when he looked down and came into the house I knew something was wrong. " what's wrong b " I asked. " I need to talk to you " he said looking down. " okay you want to talk in my room " I asked. " that would be best so Dylan doesn't hear " he said looking sad. All I could think about in this moment and time was he was about to tell me some sad news that I'm not ready for. We walked upstairs and walked into my room. " okay b what's up " I asked getting anxious. " eve I'm so sorry " he said looking down. " about what babe" I asked confused. He just looked down shaking his head then I heard him crying. " aww baby what's wrong " I asked walking up to him with my arms out. " no Evelyn " he said smacking my arms away. " Evelyn? why are you calling me Evelyn? " I asked now crying a little bit. " this is so hard " he said pacing back and forth with his hands on his head. " What's hard come on talk to me babe " I said. " Evelyn" he said sighing. " Brandon if your here to break my heart then just do it already " I said looking down. " Evelyn can we sit on the bed " he asked. I sat down on the bed looking down at my hands. " Evelyn it's killing me that I have to do this " he said. " do what Brandon " I asked. " Evelyn we're over I'm breaking up with you I'm sorry " he said grabbing my hand. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I could feel a rush of emotion I knew ever so well but hated. " so you had to break my heart?" I asked. " Eve" he said. " no you don't get to call me that anymore Brandon " I said standing up from my bed. " I'm tired of you coming here and breaking my heart then fixing It a couple of months later to do it all over again " I said. All he did was look down I could tell he felt bad but this was killing me. " I can't keep doing this to myself " I said crying even harder. " this is just for now Evelyn we'll end up together again just please have some faith in me " he said walking up to me. " Faith you want me to have FAITH. THAT'S ALL I EVER HAD WITH YOU BRANDON BUT EVERYTIME YOU TOOK MY HEART AND PLAYED WITH IT LIKE IT WAS A GAME AND THEN YOU ALWAYS END UP HOOKING UP WITH CHARLOTTE " I yelled at him. " but eve-" he said. " why do you do this to me Brandon " I asked. " I'm sorry " he said. I walked over to my bed and sat down putting my head in my hands. " Evelyn I want you to know that I didn't stop loving you I love you so much but I'm doing this for us I'm doing this for you it's what's best " he said. " what's best is for you to leave " I said still not looking at him. " I'm sorry I love you " he said. He turned around and walked out of the door leaving me there to deal with this pain. All I could think about was us. Our memories good and bad, the future we talked about but now may never have and it broke my heart even more. 

*Alarm Beeping**Alarm Beeping* 

I woke up and sighed thinking about what day it was. Graduation day! I would be more excited if my life was actually going how I would like it to. I'm all alone today just Dylan and I. My mom isn't here to celebrate with me, Brandon broke up with me about 2 weeks ago and it's still so crazy to me. I don't have friends anymore the rest of our friend group just stopped talking to me accept for Zion and Edwin which is sweet. They kept on trying to tell me Brandon wasn't doing good without me and that he still loves me that he did this for me but I don't understand and they won't tell me why he left. I hate that the boys keep secrets. " hey sis you ready " Dylan said. I looked in the mirror and sighed. " nope but it's the day " I said. " I wish mom were here to see you " Dylan said. " me too dyl me too " I said looking down. Dylan walked out of my room and I started tearing up. Today just felt so odd, it felt so lonely. " god I miss you mom " I said letting a tear slip. No I can't cry today keep your head up and stay strong. I looked at myself one more time then grabbed all my things. " let's go dyl " I said walking out of my room. I walked downstairs and made sure everything was off and locked. " how long is this thing going to be " dylan asked making me laugh. " not too long bud " I said. " okay cool " he said. " now come on " I said pushing him out the door. We got into the car and drove to my school. My graduation was going to be on my football field how cliche. When we made it to the school I looked at Dylan and he smiled at me. " you're gonna sit with Mrs.Arreaga okay dyl " I said. " yay okay " he said getting excited. " I'm sorry you and Brandon broke up eve " he said looking sad. " hey it's okay things happen for a reason you know" I said giving him a faint smile. " now come on I got a stage to walk across " I said making him smile. We got out of the car and walked in.