35

Brandon's POV

Evelyn walked upstairs and i looked at the group. " i think we should go guys " nick said. " yea we should " tif said. " are you coming " austin asked. " no imma stay to make sure dylan is ok because eve can't watch him " i said sighing. " hey u guys go out my moms out there i'll be a second " edwin said. " ok " nick said. The rest of the group walked out closing the door and edwin looked at me. " what's wrong b " he asked. " nothing " i lied. " b " he said. " fine i can tell she has moved on and is in love with zion because she doesn't cry over guys unless she loves them " i said looking down. " b do you really think she got over you " her asked. " yea " i said. " b she literally told zion this earlier that she needed u and that was her boyfriend at the time she basically told her boyfriend i need my ex boyfriend more than u right now " he said. " so it's only because i know everything about her " i said. " b she's not over u and i guarantee the reason why they broke up is because of u " he said. " it doesn't matter just how she moved on i have to move on too " i said looking down. " i gotta go b but i'm telling u she's not over u and u need to fight for what's yours " he said then walked out. I sat there for a couple of minutes when i laid back closing my eyes. " eve " dylan said. I looked at the top of the stairs and saw him standing there. " hey little man " i said. " where's eve " he asked. " oh she's in her room but she doesn't feel good " i said. " oh ok " he said walking downstairs. " u hungry " i asked. " yea " he said. " what do you want to eat " i asked. " pizza " he said smiling. " ok come on " i said smiling. We ordered pizza and had to go pick it up. " hey lets go get your shoes on to pick up the pizza " i said. " ok " dylan said. He ran upstairs and came down with checker board vans. I put on his shoes and he smiled looking at them. " u like my shoes " he asked. " yea " i said. " eve bought them for me when she was texas so we would match " he said and i smiled at how much she loves this little boy and would do anything for him. " come on lets go " i said. We walked out got into the car and drove off. When we got to the pizza place we got down and got the pizza then got back into the car.

Eve💔😍🥵: Did you leave? Did you take dylan with you? Please tell me that u did

Brandon: Yea i have him with me calm down ok

Eve💔😍🥵: Ok why didn't you tell me

Brandon: Because u were asleep

Eve💔😍🥵: Oh ok

Brandon: Yea but we are on our way back right now

Eve: Ok see you later

We drove back to the house and got down. We walked in and i closed the door. " hey bud u ready to eat " i asked. " yea " he said. I got a plate and put a slice of pizza on it then made some tea. " i'll be back i'm gonna go give this to eve " i said grabbing her food. " ok can you try to see is she wants to come down and eat with us " he said. " i'll see ok " i said. He nodded and went back to eating while i walked upstairs.

Evelyn POV

I was in my room crying when there was a knock at my door. " come in " i said. " hey i brought u tea and pizza " brandon said walking in. " thx b " i said. He put the food down on my desk and he sat down on my bed. " was i the reason why u and z broke up " he asked. " yea " i said looking down. " why " he asked. " because he thinks that we still love each other " i said. " i'm gonna be honest with you eve " he said. " oh no " i said. " what " he asked. " nothing just continue " i said. " uhh ok well eve i'm still in love with you and i try to so hard to get over you but i can't no matter what and i know u have moved on and it hurts so much knowing that but i guess i just have to push through it " he said. " what makes u think i moved on " i asked. " u cried over zion u don't cry over people unless u love them " he said looking down. " b do u want me to be honest with you " i asked. " will it hurt " he asked. " no " i said. " ok then go ahead " he said. " i'm not over u and i tried to get over you when i was with zion but i couldn't and i realized that today when he was holding me and i couldn't calm down unless it was u holding me " i said crying. " no please don't cry " he said. " i'm sorry just my life sucks right now my mom is with the guy that ended my parents relationship, She left like nothing, zion broke up with me, and your not mine anymore " i said crying even harder. " but i could be " he said. " what do you mean " i asked. " lets get back together " he said. " b " i said. " please " he said. " i don't know b " i said. He looked at me then grabbed the back of my head slamming his lips onto mine and i didn't pull away. " b" i said in between kisses. " hm " he said. " i want you " i said. " i need u " he said. He flipped us over and now i was on top still not breaking out kiss.