23

ouch. Buddy is that really my new nickname i don't like it i miss being called baby or babe what have i done. I laid there crying my eyes out i needed to get out of the house. I got up changed my clothes and walked downstairs. " where are you going " my mom asked. " mom i love u but i am hurting right now i am fucking heartbroken so don't ask me questions please " i said then left. Once i got to my location i got out of my car and rang the doorbell. " evelyn " she said. " Mrs.mara is nick home " i asked. " yes he is out back come in " she said. I walked in and gave her a hug. I walked to the back door and saw the whole friend group there even brandon. " having fun guys " i said. They all looked over at me and their eyes got wide. " evelyn what are you doing here " austin said. " i came to get back together with nick but it looks like u guys were having fun without me " i said. " i told them it was a bad idea evelyn i promise " tiffany said. " but your still here " i said. She looked down and i shook my head. " how long has this been going on " i asked. " what " nick said. " hanging out without me " i said. " a month " edwin said. " wow " i said. " but i only came today because they told me your were coming " zion said. " is that true " i asked. " yes he wouldn't come to any other ones " brando said. " and what about you " i asked. " i came to all of them " he said looking down. " wow guys i just want to say thank you " i said. " for what " charlotte said. " showing me how important i am to you " i said then walked away. " wait evelyn " edwin said grabbing my arm. " what " i said. " i'm sorry " he said. " you know what if u guys would just stop fucking up i would actually believe u" i said coldly then walked away. I got back into my car and started crying. I drove off and was just driving around town when I decided to just go home. " where have u been all day " my mom asked. " out mom ok " I said. " no u aren't going to just go without talking to me " my mom said. " where's Dylan " I asked. " asleep so don't worry about him " my mom said. " then i'm gonna go to bed night mom " i said walking to the stairs. " no we are talking right now " she said. " mom i really don't want to talk right now " i said. " sit down on the couch now " she said. I did as she said and sat down on the couch. " what do you want to talk about mom " i asked annoyed. " why did u come back early and why did u bring dylan with you " she said. " because dylan said he missed you i thought it would be good to surprise you " i lied. " evelyn if u don't tell me the real reason why u are grounded for 2 months and dylan is going back to texas " she said. " fine i came home early because i didn't want to be there anymore mom " i said. " why not and answer why did u bring dylan " she said. " because dad's doing drugs again mom " i said breaking down. " what " she said surprised. " and dad made dylan move schools so that one day we couldn't go get dylan and bring him here without dad knowing " i said. " did he tell you to bring him " she asked. " no i just bought his ticket and we left in the middle of the night " i said. " SO YOU KIDNAPPED HIM " my mom yelled. " no don't you have custody over him " i asked. " yea but that's still not ok " she said. " i'm sorry mom i just panicked and i didn't want dylan to be there without me " i said. " it's ok but you should have just told me " she said. " yea ik i'm sorry " i said looking down. " it's ok now what happened with you and brandon " she asked. " goodnight mom " i said standing up. " where are you going " she asked. " to sleep " i said walking up the stairs. " WHY WON'T YOU JUST TALK TO ME EVELYN " she yelled making me stop in my tracks. " WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY MOM THAT I'M HEARTBROKEN HUH OR HOW ABOUT THAT I'M IN PAIN " i yelled. She just stood there quietly looking down. " OR MAYBE THAT EVERYTIME I HEAR HIS NAME IT BREAKS ME EVEN MORE " i yelled crying even harder. " evelyn i didn't know " she said. " OF COURSE U DIDN'T BECAUSE EVERYTIME I CRY U LOVE TO MAKE ME TALK ABOUT IT LIKE IT DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN " i yelled. I ran into my room and locked the door. I took out my phone and texted zion.

Evelyn: Hey zion

Zion: OMG YOUR TALKING TO ME

Evelyn: I have a question

Zion: Uhh ok what's up

Evelyn: Can i stay with you for a few days

Zion: Are you ok ?

Evelyn: I'll tell you everything if i can stay

Zion: Oh yea of course u can i'll send you my address

Evelyn: Ok thank you

Zion: *sends address*

Evelyn: Thanks see you in a few

Zion: Okie dokie  

I packed a bag of clothes and grabbed my stuff. I walked downstairs and left. I drove to zion's and when i got there i debated whether i wanted to stay or not but the next thing i knew i was already at his front door ringing his doorbell.