31

We left the gym and saw the halls almost empty. " great we're gonna be late " edwin said. " not the first time " nick said. " def not the last " char said. Zion and i were holding hands as we walked to my class. " ok babe i gotta go now " char said. " ok bye " b said. " bye love u " char said. " love you too " he said then she walked into her class. " hey how about when we're done with our test we dip right after that " i said. " ok just text the group chat " edwin said. Everyone walked off to go to class except for zion he was walking b and i to our class. " ok i gotta go now " i said. " ok bye " he said. " bye " i said. " but one thing " he said. " hmm " i asked. " i know we just hit one month and i know it might be too early but i love you evelyn " he said. I was surprised it was early but i knew that i felt the same way too. " i love you too zion " i said. He smiled and cupped my face placing his lips on mine. " ok bye see u in a little " he said walking away. I bit my lip and turned around to see brandon still standing there. " i thought u didn't want to lie to him " he asked. " whoever said i just lied to him " i said. " so wait you do love him " he asked. " do u love char " i asked. " umm yea " he said. " then u just answered your own question now lets go take this dumb ass test " i said. We walked in and the whole class looked at us saying oooo. " OH MY FUCKING GOD GROW UP PEOPLE " i said making everyone laugh. Brandon and i sat down at our seat then started taking the test. I finished my test and turned it in then took a nap until I was woken up. " I'm done " b whispered. " about fucking time " I whispered . " shut the fuck up bitch " he whispered making me laugh. I took my phone out and text the group chat.

Evelyn: YALL BITCHES READY TO DIP

Baby❤️: whenever u are babe

Eddy🤞🏽: duh

Tif💋: ofc

Char❤️😒: SI

Blondie🧑🏼: how we leaving in the middle of class

Bee🐝: everyone get a pass to the nurse then meet up at the girls bathroom by art

Evelyn: yea do that rn

Nicky poo🍯: ok see y'all in a min

I put my phone away and walked up to the teacher. " Evelyn what's wrong " she said. " I don't feel good can I go to the nurses " I asked. " yea " she said handing me a pass. I walked back to my desk grabbed my stuff and walked out then waited right outside for b. A couple of minutes pass by and he walked out. " what took u so long " I asked as we started walking. " she was asking questions " he said. " oh ok " I said. We met up with the rest and walked out of the gate. We got into my car and drove off. " so where are we going guys " I asked. " let's go to someone's house " tif said. " my house " I asked. " I'm down " everyone said. Once we got to my house we all got down and walked inside. " I've never been here " Austin said. " damn " I said. We were all sitting on the couch talking when the house phone started ringing. I got up and answered it.

Evelyn: hello

Unknown: Hello is this Dylan's mom

Evelyn: No but this is his older sister

Unknown: Hello I'm the principal of his school

Evelyn: I'm Evelyn

Principal: well Dylan got into a fight today

Evelyn: Well what did the other kid do to make him fight

Principal: Excuse me

Evelyn: I'm sorry but I know my little brother he doesn't just fight unless he's really mad

Principal: well we need u to come pick him up he's suspended for 3 days now have a nice day

With that she hung up in my face. " is Dyl ok " Brandon asked running up to me. " yea he got into a fight and now I have to go pick him up " I said sighing. " can I come with " he asked. " b I have a boyfriend " I said. " ok so " he said. " why would u come with me if my boyfriend can just come with me " I said. " because I care about Dylan " he said. " babe it's fine he can go with u " Zion said smiling at me. " fine let's go " I said. I gave Zion a kiss and we left. We were in the car talking and laughing when we pulled up to Dylan's school and we got down. " how may I help u " the lady at the front desk said. " I'm here to pick up Dylan " I said. " oh him " she said dropping her smile. " Dylan get out here " she said with an attitude. " hey bud " I said. " they yelled at me for protecting myself " he said crying. " who " I asked. " the principal and that lady " he said pointing at the lady behind the front desk. " I would like to speak to the principal please " I said. " Evelyn calm down " b said. " I am calm " I said walking into the principal's office. I left Dylan with Brandon so that he would calm down and stop crying. " hello " the principal said. " hi I'm Evelyn Dylan's older sister " I said. " Oh hi please take a seat would u like anything like a water or coffee " she asked. " coffee would be nice " I said. She walked out of her office then came back in with a coffee and handed it to me. " thank u " I said. " now Dylan is a good kid but he got into a fight today " she said. " yea I'll talk to him when we get home but why did u yell at him. He's young he doesn't understand SO THAT DOESN'T GIVE U A RIGHT TO YELL AT HIM WHO THE FUCK TO U THINK U ARE " I yelled. " ma'am with all do respect ur just a teenager so u wouldn't understand " she said with a smirk. " wow ok " I said standing up. I walked up to her desk and punched her in her face knocking her back I grabbed my stuff and walked out. " and as to u bitch don't ever yell at him again " I said to the lady at the front desk. " and if I do " she said with a smirk. I smiled and threw the hot coffee in her face. " white trash GET A REAL JOB BITCH " I said throwing the pencil sharpener at her. We left his school and Brandon was driving. I looked back and saw Dylan playing with his hands. " hey hey ur not in trouble ok " I said. " ok " he said. " are u hungry " I asked. " yea " he said. We went to chipotle and got food. When we got back to my house I looked back and saw Dylan asleep. " aww " I said. " what's wrong " Brandon asked. " he fell asleep " I said. " I'll carry him and u grab the food " he said. " ok come on " I said.