44

We just started talking about all of the memories we've made since I got here. " so I have a question " he said. " ok " I said. " are u and b back together " he asked. " uhh " I said. " u don't have to lie to me Eve " he said. " yea we are " I said. " since when " he asked. " today " I said. " well congrats " he said making me smile. " thank u z " I said. We were now waiting at a light that was down the street from my house. So I took out my phone and texted Brandon.

Evelyn: we are down the street

My Bee 🐝: ok turning off the lights

Evelyn: ok is everyone there

My Bee 🐝: yup

Evelyn: ok

I put my phone down and looked at Zion. " what " he asked. " I need u to put this on " I said handing him a blindfold. " ugh why " he asked. " because u might know about the sleepover but we made the house look nice now put it in now " I said. He groaned taking the blindfold and put it on. " thank u " I said. When we got to my house I parked in my driveway and I took out my phone to text Brandon.

Evelyn: Here

My Bee 🐝: Ok

" why are we just sitting here " Zion asked making me laugh. " sorry I was telling b that we were here " I said. " oh ok " he said. " now stay there I'm going to help u inside " I said. I got out of the car and ran to his side grabbing his bag and helping him out of the car. I unlocked the front door and we walked in. " ok ready to take off your blindfold " i asked. " yes " he said. " 1...2...3 " i said smiling and he took off his blindfold. " SURPRISE " we all yelled. " wait what " he said looking around. " happy birthday z " i said. " who did this " he asked. " we did " edwin said walking up to us with the rest of the group. " thank you guys so much " he said crying. " aww z " nick said. We group hugged then i turned to the crowd in my house. " WHO'S READY TO PARTYYYYYY " i yelled making everyone yell as well. We turned on the different colored lights, turned off the light, and blasted the music. " i love you guys so much " zion said over the music. " and we love u too man " brandon said.

...

" Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear zion Happy birthday to you " we all sang. He blew out his candles and we all took some pictures. We then served cake and once everyone was done we started partying again. " hey baby " brandon said walking up to me. " hey babe " i said wrapping my arms around his neck. " wanna go dance " he asked. " duh " i said. We walked out to the dance floor meeting up with the rest if our friends. While we were dancing i noticed a guy carrying charlotte upstairs i could tell she was drunk because she was just giggling struggling to get out of his grip. " babe " i said. " yea " he said. " i'll be back " i said. " ok " he said. I ran up the stairs and saw the my room door close. I walked up the door and tried to open it but he locked it. " char " i said knocking on the door. " occupied " the guy said. I stood there for a couples more minutes when i heard charlotte yelling. " NO GET OFF OF ME " she yelled. " CHAR " i yelled banging on the door. " HELP ME SOMEONE HELP ME " she yelled. " LEAVE HER ALONE " i yelled still banging on the door. " SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME " she yelled now crying. " I'M GOING TO GET HELP CHAR " i yelled. I ran downstairs and ran up to the group. " what's wrong " brandon asked. " char is about to get raped " i said. " what are you taking about " nick asked. " i don't have time to explain just follow me " i said. We all ran upstairs and u could hear her screams from the top of the stairs. " HELP ME HE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME " she yelled. " LET GO OF HER PLEASE " i yelled. Nick kicked the door open and tackled the guy to the ground. I grabbed char and pulled her into the bathroom with the rest of the girls. " OMG are you ok " tif said. " he tried to rape me " she said breaking down into tears. " it's ok we are here " i said holding her. " how did u guys know " she asked. " i saw him carrying u up here so i chased after you guys but by the time i got up here he had already locked the door " i said. " OMG thank you eve " she said holding me even tighter. I could tell she was scarred because she was shaking like crazy which scared me. " char " edwin said walking into the bathroom with the rest of the boys. " thank you guys so much " she said. " of course we will always be here for you no matter what " i said. " sorry i ruined your party z " she said. " u didn't ruin it i got to beat someones ass " he said making us laugh. " i think i'm just gonna go home " she said. " are you sure because u can always sleep over " i said. " yea i'm gonna go home because i'm very drunk and really tired now " she said making us smile. " there she is " brandon said. She said bye to all of us then left i walked up to brandon and hugged him tightly. " that scarred the shit outta me " i said. " well she's ok now so calm down " he said rubbing my back. " i know that's just so scary " i said. " i know baby " he said kissing the top of my head.