25

" haha " I said. " oh faster Zion " elom said. I looked back at elom and saw him smiling. " just wait until we get out " I said smiling. " dude she's about to beat ur ass " Zion said laughing. I was scrolling through instagram when the car stopped. I looked at elom and smiled. " run " i said. He got out of the car and ran up to the door. I was about to chase after him when zion grabbed. " what z he's gonna get away " i whined. " please don't kill my brother " he said making me laugh. " can't promise anything " i said and got out the car. The front door opened and elom ran in i caught up to him and jumped on him tackling him. " AGAIN EVELYN " he yelled. " YES UNTIL YOU TAKE IT BACK " i yelled. " FINE WHATEVER I TAKE IT BACK " he said. I got off of him and helped him up. " zion faster " he said running away. " ELOM I'M GONNA KILL YOU " i said. I was about to chase him when someone grabbed me. " ZION LET GO " i yelled trying to get out of his grip. " it's not zion " i heard a familiar voice say. I looked back to see brandon holding me. " DON'T TOUCH ME " i said getting out of his grip. I saw zion and all of the other boys confused. " u why did u bring me here " i said walking up to zion. " because " he said. " elom did you know that we were coming here " i asked. " no i didn't " he said. " I'm leaving " i said trying to walk to the door but zion picked me up. " ZION PUT ME DOWN " i yelled. He put me down and made me face the boys. I looked down at the ground i didn't want to be near the boys but now that i'm forced to be here i'm not going to look at them. " evelyn put your hair up " zion said. " no why " i said. " evelyn put it up or i will " he said. " well i'm not putting it up " I Said. " fine " he said and moved my hair. " look to the right " he said. " Zion " I said. " LOOK TO THE RIGHT EVELYN " he yelled scaring me. I did what he said and looked to the right. After a couple minutes it was still quiet so I pulled away and covered the bruise again. I looked at the boys and they all looked pissed even elom. " what happened " Brandon asked. " why do u guys care " I said. " why would u say that " nick said. " I mean u guys hangout without me like that makes me look stupid because I thought u guys were my friends " I said. " u wanna know why we stopped hanging out with u " Austin said. " why " I said. " bc u cheated " Edwin said. " but I'm not the only one who cheated two other people here also cheated " I said. " really who else " Edwin said. I looked over at nick and saw him shaking his head no then I looked at Brandon and saw him looking down. " no one it doesn't really matter imma just go " I said. " you know what evelyn i love you like a sister but if your going to lie i don't want you to be around me " edwin said. " so then what you don't want to be friends with me anymore " i asked. " i'm sorry evelyn but we shouldn't be friends anymore " he said. It hurts me that edwin ended our friendship because when i first moved here edwin was the first friend i had. " wow ok does anybody else want to not be friends with me " i said tearing up. " hello do any of you guys want to be my friend " i said and they all stayed quiet. " zion " i said but he just looked down. " damn alright then bye guys it was nice knowing you i guess " i said walking to the door. " no stop " brandon said. " for what so i could try to get some friends back who obviously don't want to be friends with me no thanks i'm done doing more for people who won't do the same back. I'm tired of arguing and crying and staying in my room all day or always yelling at my mom because all she wants to do is make sure that i'm ok " i said crying. " i'm over all of this i thought i was going to be happy moving here with my mom but instead i cry everyday and i'm constantly in pain and i'm done " i said. " but you don't deserve to lose all of your friends " brandon said. " well that's how my life works " i said then the door opened. " baby why did u text me to come over " charlotte said closing the door. I scoffed and opened the door. " evelyn wait look nick i'm sorry but she doesn't deserve to lose all of her friends " brandon said. " bye guys " i said about to walk out. " she wasn't the only one who cheated " he said making me stop in my tracks and turn around. " brandon what are you doing " nick said. " and she didn't lie she was telling the truth " brandon said. " what are you talking about " zion said. " no brandon it's fine they already dropped me " i said trying to stop him from making a big mistake that could possibly ruin his friendship. " i don't care evelyn " he said. " dude spill already " edwin said. " we all cheated " brandon said. " wait what " austin said. " evelyn cheated on nick and i cheated on charlotte " he said. " with who " edwin asked. Brandon walked up to me and grabbed my hand. " each other " he said. " you bitch " charlotte said attacking me. We ended up fighting when brandon pulled me off of her. " WHY THE FUCK DID U ATTACK ME FOR " i yelled. " BECAUSE U WERE THE GIRL THAT MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME WITH " she yelled. " AND YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH NICK " brandon yelled. " so then what's happening are you guys together " austin asked. " we were " brandon said. " and what happened " edwin asked. " he cheated " i said. " with who " zion asked. " that bitch right there " i said pointing at charlotte.