9

We got back to nick's house laughing. " best trip to panda ever " zion said. " hey mom don't go to the panda by the store " nick said. " why not " she asked. " we beat up eve's ex " he said. " nicholas why " his mom said. " he cheated on her with her best friend then put his hands on her " he said. " you should have killed him where is that bastard " she said making me laugh. " thank you for caring about me " i said walking up to her. " anytime sweetheart " she said hugging me. I hugged her back and smiled. " so mom you approve " nick said. " yes bring home a girl like eve " she said. " ok mama will do " he said. Everyone left except for me we were now in nick's room. " eve i know this is soon and you just got out of a relationship but i've wanted to ask you this question since the first day i met you " he said. " ok " i said. " will you be my girlfriend " he asked. " yes " i said smiling. He smiled back and kissed me. I ended up sleeping over but without the sleep part. wink wink . I woke up the next morning without nick by my side. I sat up and smiled remembering last night. I got up and used the bathroom then I started taking off the sheets when he walked in. " well that's a nice view " he said walking up to me. " really now " i said smiling. He kissed me and walked up to his closet. " here " he said handing me a shirt. " do you have a plain shirt that you don't care about " i asked. " y " he asked. " because i want to wear a crop top today " i said. " no i don't sorry " he said. " it's cool here i have a different outfit " i said giving him his shirt back. " what do you mean " he asked. " i wore shorts under my sweats in case i got hot " i said. " oh ok " he said. I walked into his bathroom and put on my shorts and sports bra.

I changed the sheets when my phone buzzed

I changed the sheets when my phone buzzed. I looked at it to see that nick texted me telling me to come downstairs. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. " oh hello eve " his mom said. " hi Mrs. mara " i said with a smile. " you are here kinda early " she said getting coffee. " oh uhh she slept over " nick said. " well it would have been nice to know that nick " she said. " sorry it was all my idea i didn't want to be home alone " i said. " it's ok just next time tell me " she said. " will do " nick said. We were eating when i felt something hit me. I looked up and saw nick laugh. " what did you throw at me " i asked. " a grape " he said. I picked the grape and threw it at nick but it hit his face. I started laughing but all he did was look at me. " run eve " his mom said. I stood up and started running and he chased me. He caught up to me picking me up and spinning us. He put me down and kissed me. " woah " his mom said. We pulled apart forgetting his mom was there. We sat down and it was silent. " so are you guys dating " his mom asked. " uhh yea " nick said. " since when " she asked. " yesterday " i said. " is that why you asked me if i approved " she asked. " yea " he said. " well eve " she said looking at me. " welcome to the family " she said smiling. I let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding in. A couple hours passed by and i decided to go home. " i gotta go now " i said grabbing my stuff. " already " nick asked. " yea i'm sorry " i said. " aww fine " he said. " bye baby " he said kissing me. " bye babe " i said. I walked out his room and walked downstairs. I walked outside got into my car then drove off. When i got home my mom wasn't there so i hurried up and ran inside to make it look like i was there all day. " oh hi eve " my mom said walking in. " hey mom " i said eyeing her. " what " she asked. " where were you " i asked. " i went to a party remember " she said. " yea last night " i said. " i know i'm sorry " she said. " it's ok i just got home anyways " i said. " where were you at " she asked. " nicks house " i said. " are you guys dating yet " my mom asked. " actually yeah we are " i said. Her eyes got wide and she ran up to me. " OMG TELL ME EVERYTHING " she yelled. " mom you reek " i said pushing her away. " like what " she asked smelling herself. " alcohol, weed, and tobacco " i said walking away. " i'm sorry honey " she said. " go take a shower than you can talk to me " i said. " ok i'll be back " she said. She ran upstairs and took a shower.