42

We sat back down and finished eating. Once we were done i took zion home. " wait your not dropping me off right " kekeli asked. " no your coming with me " i said. " wait i want to come " zion said. " U CAN'T " kekeli and i yelled at the same time. " why not " he asked. " because i'm going to talk to my mom remember " i said. " then why is she going " he asked. " to be there for me " i said. " why would u pick her over me " he asked. " zion bro chill she was going to ask you but i told her not to " kekeli said. " why are you trying to take MY friend from me she was my friend before she was your friend " he said getting mad. " zion calm down " i said parking the car in his driveway. " u know what just leave me alone " he said getting out of the car and slamming the door. I sighed and pulled out of the driveway. " i'm sorry eve i hope i didn't ruin your guys friendship " kekeli said. " it's fine i just hope this goes through " i sighed. We finished our shopping for the party then went to my house. " what time is everyone getting here to help setup " elom asked. " in about an hour or 2 so u two are going to stay here while kekeli and i go pick up his cake " i said. " ok don't take long " nick said. " we'll try not too " i said. We walked out of the house and got into the car. " so eve " kekeli said. " yes love " i said. " what if my brother gets bold bold and asks you to be his girlfriend again " she asked. " why would u ask that does he plan to " i asked. " no i don't think so i was just asking because he got so mad today " she said. " i mean don't get me wrong i love your brother so much but i wouldn't get back with him " i said. " why not " she asked. " because i could see how hurt he was when we were together " i said. " what do you mean " she asked. " i mean like when we were together it hurt him because i was in love with brandon and not him " i said. " are you still in love with him " she asked. " who " i asked. " brandon " she asked. " oh umm it's hard to explain " i said. " well we have time " she said. " umm ok yea i'm still in love with him my relationship with him is different and was different then any other relationship i have ever had was i ever in love with zion yes i was believe it or not but i was still in love with brandon and i knew for a fact that zion knew that even though i never told him but he could just see it " i said. " damn " she said. " yea and i know he's your brother so i'm not just saying it to say it but i was actually in love with zion for a while until i broke it off but i still love him " i said. " yea i can tell " she said. " yea " i said. " well we are here to get his cake and it is his birthday get happy no sad moods " she said getting out of the car. I followed her and we walked into the store. " hi how can i help you " the lady said. " hi i'm here to pick up a cake " i said. " ok and the name for it " she asked. " brandon arreaga " i said. " ok let me go look in the back " she said. A couple minutes later she walked back with a cake in her hands. " does your cake say happy birthday zion we love u with a heart " she asked. " yup " i said. " ok here u go " she said handing me the cake. We paid then left the store. " do we need to pick anyone up " she asked. " not that i know of everyone should be at my house by now " i said. " ok " she said. When we got to my house i grabbed the cake and we walked in seeing everyone on the couch. " ok guys it's 1:30 and the party starts in a couple of hours i want to finish setting up before the girls and i have to go upstairs to get ready " i said. " ok " they all said. I put the cake in the fridge and started opening the decorations. " hey eve " brandon said. " yea b " i said. " can i talk to you upstairs " he asked. " yea come on " i said. We walked upstairs and walked into my room. " so what did u want to talk about " i asked closing the door. " i made a mistake " he said. " what are you talking about " i asked. " when i cheated on you " he said. " brandon you can't keep holding that against yourself " i said. " yes i can because we would still be together if i would've just kept it in my pants " he said. " b it's ok " i said. " eve i miss u so much " he said. " b i mi-" i said. " eve i can't be without u please take me back " he said. " wait what " i said. " eve will u be my girlfriend " he asked surprising me. I just starred at him shocked that he just asked me that. " damn did u really move on " he asked looking down. " i would love to be your girlfriend " i said smiling. " wait what " he said looking up. " i'm your girlfriend " i said. He ran up to me and smashed his lips onto mine. " i love you so much " he said. " i love you too " i said. " wait but what about charlotte " i asked. " i broke up with her " he said . " for me? " i asked. " yes for you " he said.