20

Now we were in his room getting him ready. Once he was ready we walked downstairs and got into the car. " where are we going " he asked. " do you still miss mom " i asked. " yea " he said. " ok good and we are going to hang out where do u wanna go " i asked. " can we go to the mall " he said. " for what " i asked. " more shoes " he said making me laugh. " how about i buy you one more pair " i said. " YAY " he said making me smile. We spent the whole day out and now it was time to go back home. Luckily dylan fell asleep on the way home because it's only 7. When we got home i carried him into the house and saw my dad with his friends with needles in their arms. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs putting dylan in his bed and closing his door. " WHAT THE HELL EVELYN I TOLD YOU TO COME HOME AFTER 8 " he yelled. " WELL I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO " i yelled back. " WELL THIS IS MY HOUSE " he yelled. " YES BUT YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF YOUR SON WHO IS ONLY 6 " i yelled. " SO WHAT YOUR MOM TAKES CARE OF YOU " he yelled. " BUT SHE DOESN'T LIKE GETTING HIGH WITH A WHOLE GROUP OF PERVERTS THAT SHE CALLS HER FRIENDS " i yelled. " I HAVE REASONS " he yelled. " REALLY LIKE WHAT " i yelled. " i can't tell you " he said. " OH I KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T GROWN A PAIR TO FACE YOUR PROBLEMS " i yelled. " EVELYN IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW " he yelled. " YOU'LL WHAT HIT ME LIKE HOW YOU USED TO HIT MOM " i yelled. " EVELYN SHUT YOUR MOUTH " he yelled. " NO I'M DONE DAD YOU SAID U STOPPED U EVEN SHOWED US THAT U DID AND WHAT DO I SEE WHEN I COME BACK YOU DOING DRUGS AGAIN I DON'T WANT DYLAN HERE ANYMORE " i yelled. " WELL TOO BAD HE'S STAYING " he yelled. " I HATE THAT YOUR MY FATHER IF U DIED TODAY I WOULD ONLY SHOW UP TO YOUR FUNERAL TO SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING GRAVE " i said then i fell down. " evelyn OMG i'm so sorry " he said trying to pick me up but i moved. I held my cheek and stood up. " rot in hell " i said then ran past him. I ran up the stairs as he called my name i ran into my room and slammed the door. I fell to the ground and cried my eyes out. I can't Wait for dylan and i to leave later tonight. I called brandon and he answered fast.

Brandon: Hello eve

Evelyn: look i'm coming back home tonight and i just want to know if u can pick us up

Brandon: yea of course

Evelyn: Thank you

Brandon: I'm sorry evelyn

Evelyn: it's ok i over reacted

Brandon: What time are you coming in

Evelyn: 4

Brandon: What time do you leave

Evelyn: 2

Brandon: Ok don't worry i'll be there and i'll bring haile

Evelyn: ok well i'm gonna go to bed

Brandon: Ok also eve i want you to know that ik you were crying but i'm gonna let it slide

Evelyn: god i love you b

Brandon: i love you too eve

Evelyn: bye good night

Brandon: Good night baby

I hung up my phone and put it down. I watched movies until it was 11 and it was quite. I walked into my dads room and saw him asleep so i walked into dylans room and started packing his clothes and shoes. I packed his favorite toys and put the suitcases downstairs by the door. By the time i was done it was already 12:30 so i decided to go to sleep until 1. Once i woke up i brushed my teeth and put on sweats and one of brandon's hoodies. I ordered an uber then grabbed all of my stuff and walked into dylans room. I woke him up brushed his teeth then put him in some sweats and a hoodie. I put on his shoes and put on my slides. When the uber got there we got in and drove to the airport. When we got to the airpot we got checked in then waited for our flight to be called. " big sister where are we " dylan said. " i'm taking you home " i said kissing the top of his head. Then our flight was called and we left. Once we landed i woke dylan up and we walked off the plane. We went and got our suitcases then we waited for brandon.

B❤️: Hey look up

Evelyn: ok

I looked up and saw brandon standing there. I dropped my stuff and ran up to him with tears in my eyes. I ran into his arms and cried. " baby are you ok " he asked hugging me tighter. " i just missed you so much " i said still crying. " come on lets get your stuff " he said. " wait " i said. I turned around and saw dylan still standing there. " dyl look it's brandon " i said. He looked up and ran up to brandon hugging him. " hey dyl " brandon said hugging him. " hey b " dylan said making me smile. I walked up to haile and hugged her. " hey girl " she said. " i missed you " i said. Dylan walked up to me and i picked him up. I walked back and grabbed my stuff when brandon walked up to me. " hey i can carry him " he said. " are you sure " i said. " of course give him here " he said. He then took dylan out of my arms and i grabbed the rest of my stuff. We got into the car and haile was in the back with dylan. " hey can we stay with you guys for tonight " i asked. " yea your mom doesn't know huh " brandon said. " no she doesn't " i said. We got to his house and got down. I just grabbed dylan and we walked inside. " hey dylan can sleep in my room with me " haile said. " are you sure " i asked. " yea right buddy "she said. " yea " dylan said. " thank you so much " i said.