62

When she walked out of the school i slammed her locker. " fuck " i said looking up so my tears wouldn't fall. When i looked into the cafeteria i saw the group was still watching the video. I walked up to them and threw eve's food at zion. " YO WHAT THE FUCK " zion yelled standing up. " outside NOW " edwin said. We all walked out to the basketball courts and zion pushed me. " ZION STOP " nick said grabbing his arm. " NO WHY THE FUCK DID U THROW THAT FOOD AT ME " zion yelled. " because she just ended it because u HAD TO OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH AND TELL HER EVEN THOUGH WE SAID NOT TO " i yelled. " ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME BRANDON YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S GOOD SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU MAYBE IF U WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN HER FOR GRANTED AND JUST CHEAT ON HER SHE WOULD'T HAVE ENDED IT " he yelled. " YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ZION I DIDN'T CHEAT ON HER DUMBASS " i yelled. " REALLY THEN WHY DIDN'T U TELL HER BEFORE SHE LEFT? OH RIGHT BECAUSE U CHEATED " he yelled. " I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT " i yelled punching him knocking him to the ground. " THAT'S IT " zion yelled getting back up but the boys held him back. " u just don't get it zion " i said sitting down on the bleachers. " NO SEE WHAT U DON'T GET IS THAT I'M ABOUT TO BEAT UR ASS " he yelled. " ZION SHUT THE FUCK UP " tif yelled. " i-i-i " i said before stopping to regain myself but i couldn't i just broke down. " it's ok b just take your time " tif said sitting down next to me. " we were doing so good so good and after everything that just happened with her mom i didn't want to leave her i promised her mom that and now look she won't even let me explain myself to her she wouldn't even let me talk " i said crying even harder. " brandon man " edwin said. " nah man my heart just got ripped out i've been in love with her since i first met her and i finally had her but i lost her again and this time there is not getting her back she said the before we even got together " i said. " aww brandon " tif said hugging me. " what am i going to do without her " i cried. " u shouldn't have cheated " zion mumbled. " for fucks sake he didn't cheat everyone nothing even happened " charlotte said. " no char u don't have to tell them i lost the girl of my dreams anyways just let them continue thinking i cheated " i said. " no brandon look u might not love me but i love u and i hate seeing u like this " charlottle said. " ok what actually happened so we can fix u and eve before it's too late " nick said. " during class when i pulled brandon off to the side is because i needed to talk to someone then i started crying and that's when we left class " she said. " what did u tell him " austin asked. She looked down wiping her tears away then looked back up. " i'm pregnant " she said shocking everyone. " is it yours " zion asked me. " no but charlotte is still a sister to me so i felt the need to pull her out of class and let her tell me everything and cry on my shoulder because no female should go through that alone " i said. " i need to call eve " tif said walking away.

Evelyn's POV

I was now at home when my phone started ringing so i answered.

Evelyn: Look tif i don't really want to talk right now

Tiffany: please eve listen to me

Evelyn: Fine what

Tiffany: brandon didn't cheat

Evelyn: No tif i don't want to talk about him ok what he did was wrong and honestly i don't want to see him ever again it's over for good bye

With that i hung up the phone and ran upstairs to my room to just cry. I wanted to just be by myself. No dylan no brandon no anybody just me for a little bit.

Brandon's POV    

We saw tif walking back so i stood up. " so " i said. " she didn't let me finish she told me no tif i don't want to talk about him ok what he did was wrong and honestly i don't want to see him ever again it's over for good bye " she said making me cry again. " told u " i said. " aye man i'm sorry " zion said. " it's whatever i'm just gonna go home " i said grabbing my stuff. " are u coming tomorrow " edwin asked. " who knows " i said walking away. I got into my car and turned on some music. When i got home my mom was in the living room. " brandon why are u home early " she asked getting mad until she saw me crying. " hey what's wrong " she said hugging me. " nothing mom i just don't feel good i'm going to be in my room " i said. " brandon " she said. " mom just leave me alone " i said. " ok love u " she said. " what even is love " i said walking into my room. " oh son " i heard her say before i closed the door. I laid down and scrolled through the pictures of us on my phone. " god i miss her but i won't get her back " i said. I soon drifted off to sleep trying to get my mind off of eve but it was hard even in my sleep.