5

2 weeks later

2 weeks have past and these 2 weeks have been fun except for my mom and i. I was at lunch laughing and talking with everyone when my phone buzzed. I looked at my phone and saw that it was a text from a friend back home.

' I'm so sorry '

' For what'

' You didn't hear '

' Didn't hear what '

' it's out everyone knows '

' everyone knows what '

' she hasn't told you '

' who are we talking about '

' oh never mind '

" that's weird " i said. " what " austin said. " a friend from back home just texted me sorry but he won't tell me for what " i said. " oh " edwin said. " oh wait guys be quite my friend Matthew is calling " i said answering the phone.

Evelyn: hello

Matt: i'm sorry eve

Evelyn: sorry about what matt

Matt: have you not heard

Evelyn: no i haven't i don't even know what your talking about

Matt: oh then i gotta go

Evelyn: no matt tell me if you really love me as u say u do then u will tell me

Matt: ugh fine but it's only because i love you

Evelyn: ok now tell me

Matt: ok but u didn't hear it from me sister

Evelyn: ok i didn't

Matt: so this morning it came out that alex has been cheating on you

When he told me that my heart sank and my eyes started to tear up.

Evelyn: w-w-with who

Matt: with lilly

Evelyn: for how long

Matt: i don't know nobody knows except for them

Evelyn: oh ok thanks matt

Matt: anytime sister love you

Evelyn: love you too bye

I put down my phone and sat there. " eve u ok " char said. I grabbed my phone and called alex.

Alex: hey baby

Evelyn: Don't hey baby me

Alex: wait what why

Evelyn: did you really think that since i moved to LA that i wouldn't talk to people

Alex: what are you talking about babe are you doing drugs

Evelyn: AM I DOING DRUGS ARE U KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW

Alex: why are you yelling

Evelyn: alex i know that u cheated on me with my best friend

Alex: who told you

Evelyn: it shouldn't matter who told me

Alex: evelyn i'm sorry i really am

Evelyn: alex save the bullshit u just got caught don't call me or text me just leave me alone

I hung up the phone then called lilly.

Lilly: hey before u say anything turn around

Evelyn: why

Lilly: just do it

I turned around and saw lilly standing behind me smiling. I put down my phone and ran up to her with a fake smile on my face but when i got up to her i punched her in the face. " OWW " she yelled falling down. " YOU BITCH " i yelled jumping on top of her. I started punching her when she pushed me off of her as she was getting up i grabbed her hair pulling her back down. I was punching her when nick got through the crowd and grabbed me. " LET GO OF MY HAIR BITCH " she yelled. " EVE LET GO " nick yelled. " FINE " i said kicking her then letting go of her hair. She got off the ground and ran up to me but zion grabbed her before we could start fighting again. " WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR " she yelled. " FOR SLEEPING WITH MY BOYFRIEND U WHORE " i yelled. " UR JUST MAD BECAUSE HE FUCKED ME AND NOT YOU " she yelled with a smile on her face. " ACTUALLY HE ONLY SLEPT WITH U BECAUSE I WASN'T THERE TO SATISFY HIS NEEDS " i yelled. " WHATEVER I LIVE IN TEXAS SO WHEN I GET BACK IT'S JUST GOING TO BE HIM AND I ALL NIGHT LONG " she yelled with a smirk. " GET THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE BEFORE I WIPE IT OFF FOR YOU " i yelled. " I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY " she yelled. Right after that zion let her go and nick let me go. " ALRIGHT BITCH NOW WHAT WAS U SAYING " i yelled. " I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS " she said turning around. I grabbed her hair and pulled her down. I was punching her when she flipped us over and i was on the ground. She spit in my face and i kneed her in her vagina causing her to fall on the ground. I kicked her and i was about to jump on her again when nick grabbed me again and zion grabbed her. " U 4 IN MY OFFICE NOW " the principle yelled. We walked into her office and she just screamed at us. " ok one stop yelling thanks " lilly said. " ok one u don't go here so have some respect yea " i said looking at her. " why don't u say that to my face next time " she said. " what face all i see is blood u want more " i said standing up but nick grabbed my arm. I sat back down and rolled my eyes. " u don't even go here " the principle asked lilly. " no i don't " she said. " then what are u doing here " the principle said. " i was here to surpirse her because she's my best friend but she started hitting me " lilly said. " yea she right and we were best friends we aren't now " i said. " why not " lilly said. " because u slept with my boyfriend " i said. " ok well u can go home now but i will be talking to your school so u can leave " the principle said. " thank u and bye evelyn " lilly said. " thanks for wasting my time bitch " i said. " ALRIGHT AND U 3 " she yelled. " ok wait they weren't part of it they only pulled us apart then lilly and i got out of their grip and started fighting again they were only trying to help let them go " i said. " alright boys u heard her u guys can go " she said. " are u sure your going to be ok eve " nick said. " yea i'll be fine " i said. " ok " he said then him and zion walked out.