61

" yo tif " i said. " what's up " she asked. " do u think the boys will want to match while we are at disneyland " i asked. " for only 1 day not all 3 days " she said. " so we should pick the day we are going to do alot so we can match longer " i said. " sounds like a good idea we'll talk to them right now at lunch " she said. " ok " i said then the bell rang which meant it was time for lunch. We walked out of the class and walked to our lockers to put our books in there then we walked to the cafeteria seeing nick and zion. " hey guys " tif said. " hey " zion said. " where's everyone else " i asked. " umm edwin ran out of the class after the bell rang so i thought he went to your class " nick said. " uhhh no he didn't " tif said. " umm ok moving on char disappeared during class and brandon i don't know where he went to be honest he kinda just disappeared during class too " zion said. " WAIT WHAT " i yelled standing up. " hey calm down " zion said. " so him and charlotte just disappeared during class " i asked. " yea why " nick said. " dude it sounds like they left together that's why she's freaking out " tif said. " oh fuck here he comes " nick said. " hey baby " he said trying to kiss me but i moved so he would kiss my cheek. " uhh ok " he said sitting down next to me. " hey guys " charlotte said sitting down next to brandon. " sorry that u missed an hour of class b " she said. " charlotte shut up " brandon said. " no why are u telling her to shut up " i asked. " umm " brandon said. " hey guys " austin said with edwin right behind him. " is everything ok " edwin asked. " where the fuck were you nick told me you ran out of class after the bell rang and you sure as hell didn't come to get me from my class so where did u go " tif said getting mad. " i left my charger in first period and knowing the thieves that go to this school i went to go get it before someone stole it see " he said holding it up. " ok good " she said kissing him. " anyways how was class babe " brandon asked me. " fine " i said not looking at him. " just fine nothing happened " he asked. " nope " i said. " that's hard to believe do u know what school we go to " he said. " well nothing happened " i said. " tif what happened in class today " he asked. " so the new girl spilled juice on abby a cheerleader and they got into a fight " she said making me look at her. " what they were gonna find out anyways word spreads quickly " she said. " ooo who won " austin asked. " the new girl beat abby's ass slammed her face into the desk and then tackled her it was amazing i have a video actually " she said turning the video on her phone. " so why wouldn't u tell me that " brandon asked. " because i don't really want to talk to you right now " i said. " why not is everything ok " he asked. " no " i said. " what's wrong just talk to me " he said. " zion told me that you and the slut next to u left during class and didn't come back so where were u " i said still not looking at him. " really guys we told u not to tell her " brandon said looking at zion and nick. " hey zion told her dude " nick said. " ur a pig " i said getting up from the table. " where are u going " he asked. " home i don't want to be here anymore i'll see you guys tomorrow " i said walking to my locker. " eve why are u leaving " brandon said following me. When i got to my locker i opened it and started putting my books that i needed in my backpack. " eve i'm talking to u " he said next to me but i still ignored him. " see this is why i told them to keep their mouths shut " he said. " it doesn't matter if u told them to or not they still told me brandon " i said looking at him. " brandon we have been doing so good and then u do this to me again with the same female that's been trying to ruin our relationship since it started and she did it she broke us up" i said now crying. " no baby let me explain what happened please " he said. " i have to go see u tomorrow brandon " i said walking away.

Brandon's POV 

When i walked into the cafeteria i saw tif, eve, z, and nick sitting at our normal table. " oh fuck here he comes " nick said talking about me. I wonder why he said that but whatever. " hey baby " i said leaning down to kiss eve but she moved so i would kiss her cheek. " uhh ok " i said sitting down next to her. That was weird is she ok? " hey guys " charlotte said then sat down next to me. " sorry that you missed an hour of class b " charlotte said. " charlotte shut up " i said. " no why are u telling her to shut up " eve asked. " umm " i said. " hey guys " austin said. " is everything ok " edwin asked. " where the fuck were you nick told me you ran out of class after the bell rang and you sure as hell didn't come to get me from my class so where did u go " tif said getting mad. " i left my charger in first per-". why did she just snap at me? is she on her period? wait no she had that last week. Then why is she so mad and only with me? I wonder if something happened in class? Should i ask her? Yes, brandon be a good boyfriend. Ok here i go.  " anyways how was class babe " i asked me. " fine " eve said not looking at me. " just fine nothing happened " i asked not believing her. " nope " she said. " that's hard to believe do u know what school we go to " i said. " well nothing happened " she said. " tif what happened in class today " i asked still looking at eve. " so the new girl spilled juice on abby a cheerleader and they got into a fight " tif said earning a look from eve. " what they were gonna find out anyways word spreads quickly " tif said. Why would she lie to me especially about something so dumb like what happened in class. She's mad at me but i don't understand i haven't done anything we've been so good recently. " so why wouldn't u tell me that " i asked. " because i don't really want to talk to you right now " eve said. " why not is everything ok " i asked. " no " she said. " what's wrong just talk to me " i said. " zion told me that you and the slut next to u left during class and didn't come back so where were u " she said still not looking at me. " really guys we told u not to tell her " i said looking at zion and nick. " hey zion told her dude " nick said. " ur a pig " she said getting up from the table. " where are u going " i asked. " home i don't want to be here anymore i'll see you guys tomorrow " she said walking away. " eve why are u leaving " i said following her. She walked up to her locker and opened it putting her books in her backpack still ignoring me. " eve i'm talking to u " i said. " see this is why i told them to keep their mouths shut " i said. " it doesn't matter if u told them to or not they still told me brandon " she said looking at me finally. " brandon we have been doing so good and then u do this to me again with the same female that's been trying to ruin our relationship since it started and she did it she broke us up" she said now crying. " no baby let me explain what happened please " i said. " i have to go see u tomorrow brandon " she said walking away.