19

He went and played with the little kids while I sat down at a bench and called Brandon.

Brandon: Hey baby

Evelyn: Hey babe

Brandon: So what's up

Evelyn: So I was at the mall and-

I told him everything that happened at the mall and he was silent.

Evelyn: Babe

Brandon: hmm so what are u gonna do

Evelyn: well I just bought 3 suitcases and he says he misses my mom

Brandon: So what does that mean your bringing him back with u

Evelyn: I mean I was thinking about it

Brandon: Evelyn u can't do that

Evelyn: yea I can

Brandon: How

Evelyn: Because my mom has full custody of both of us

Brandon: Wait then why did he stay

Evelyn: Because my mom wanted to be fair one kid each

Brandon: I mean

Evelyn: He even told me that he misses my mom

Brandon: do what u want but I don't think it's a good idea

Evelyn: ok but ik what's best for Dylan and if that means taking him home than that's what I gotta do

Brandon: Well do what u want to but I really don't think it's a good idea

Evelyn: Why can't u agree with me

Brandon: Because ik my rights from wrongs Evelyn

Evelyn: BUT ITS WHATS BEST FOR HIM

Brandon: You know what if u just called me to argue I would've never answered

Evelyn: You know what I'm sorry for calling the guy that I love

Brandon: Yea whatever

Evelyn: Bye Brandon

I hung up the phone and sat there with tears in my eyes. I can't believe that just happened. I went back to watching Dylan while letting a couple of tears fall.

Brandon's POV

I put my phone down and pulled the ends of my hair. I hate it when we argue but I love her I'm just so mad right now. " BRANDON CHARLOTTE IS HERE " my mom yelled. I rolled my eyes and sighed opening the door. " hey babe " she said hugging me. " im not ur babe " I said pushing her away. I sat down on my bed and looked at her. " what " she asked closing the door. " what are u doing here " I asked. " well u are my fake boyfriend " she said walking up to me. " so I have Evelyn " I said. " yea but she's not here " she said sitting on my lap. " get o-" was all I got to say before she crashed her lips on mine.

...

I woke up and saw Charlotte had left. " fuck what did I just do " I said. If Evelyn finds out it could end everything we have for good but who's going to tell her. No one if she doesn't find out everything will be ok. I hope.

Evelyn's POV

" COME ON DYL TIME TO GO " I said calling Dylan's name. We got into the car and I drove off. " are u hungry " I asked. " no but can we go to the gas station " he asked. " yes " I said smiling. Gas stations are our thing. We used to go to a gas station and get food then watch movies on a phone the last time we did this was the night before I left. We got to the gas station and bought snacks and drinks then we got back into the car. I got into the back with Dylan and we watched movies. We ended up watching 2 movies. " hey dyl le-" I said looking at him to see he was asleep. I cleaned up the trash threw it away then got into the car. I looked at the time and saw that it was 8:30. I drove home and pulled into the driveway. I looked and saw that it was 9 so I got Dylan out of the car and carried him to his bed. I walked back downstairs and grabbed our stuff from shopping. I put our stuff away then heard talking out back. I walked back there and saw my dad laughing and talking with friends. " hey eve " my dad said. " hey dad " I said. " guys this is my little girl Evelyn " he said. I looked down at his arm. " dad what happened to ur arm why is it so red and why is it bleeding " I asked. " oh I actually cut myself " he said covering where he was poking himself. " oh ok well dyl is asleep and imma go to bed ok " I said. " ok good night " he said. " don't stay up too late dad " I said. I went to my room and went to sleep.

Tuesday

Today is Tuesday and I can't do it anymore. I need to go back home but I'm taking Dylan with me. Every night my dad is always telling me not to come home or not to come out of our rooms till 8 so he can get high without us noticing. I got out of bed and got ready for the day. Once I was ready I walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water. " good morning eve " my dad said. " don't talk to me " I said walking past him. I walked back upstairs and walked into my room. I got onto my laptop and bought dylan and i a ticket. I can't do it anymore i'm going back home but i'm going to take dylan with me. Once i booked the flight i got up and walked into his room waking him up. " hey bud time to wake up " i said. " wait why " he said. I walked to his closet and picked out his outfit. When i turned around i saw him asleep again. I smiled to myself and left his room letting him sleep. " is it ok if i use your car " i asked my dad. " yea just put gas in it " he said walking past me. I rolled my eyes and made breakfast. Once dylan woke up we ate.