3

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Finally lunch time i walked out my class and walked to my locker to put my books in there. I opened open my locker when my phone started ringing.

Evelyn: hello

Brandon: where are you

Evelyn: putting my books in my locker where are you

Brandon: in the cafeteria but when u come in here look for me and hurry up

He hung up with that and i closed my locker walking to the cafeteria. When i walked in i saw him sitting down at a table so i sat down. " hey " i said. " oh hey so my friends are coming right now " he said. " ok " i said. I was excited but nervous at the same time i was meeting new people which was nothing i love meeting people but if they are as cute as brandon then i'm fucked. We sat there for a couple of minutes when a big group walked into the cafeteria. " SHUT THE FUCK UP ZION" some guy yelled. They walked up to the table and said hi to brandon. " oh hey guys this is the new girl evelyn rowan " brandon said. " hi " i said. " hey i'm nick, this is edwin, zion, and austin " nick said. " but it's z for short and brandon is b for short " zion said. " hi i'm charlotte brandon's girlfriend, and this is tiffany edwin's girlfriend " charlotte said. " but it's tif and char for short " tiffany said. " so guys it's her first day here she just moved here and has no friends should she be in this group " brandon said. They all looked at each other then edwin stood up. " YOO" edwin yelled standing up. when he yelled everyone got silent and listened to him. "WE GOT A NEW MEMBER IN OUR GROUP HER NAME IS EVELYN SO IF U FUCK WITH HER " edwin yelled. " U FUCK WITH US " nick yelled standing up. " ALL OF US " Brandon yelled and the rest of them stood up. They all sat back down and started laughing. " i love doing that " nick said. " guys wait we forgot something " brandon said. " welcome evelyn from now on your are one of the most popular girls in school " austin said. " wait really " i said. " yea we are the most popular kids in school and once your in our group you are now one of the most popular girls in school " zion explained. " oh cool " i said smiling. We were sitting there when i noticed that all of brandon's friends were hot especially nick he's the cutest. " evelyn " edwin said snapping me out my thoughts . " hmm yea what's up " i said. " your phone " he said. I looked down and saw that my boyfriend was calling me.

Evelyn: hello

Alex: hey baby. how's your first day of school

Evelyn: pretty good i already made some friends and i guess i'm now one of the most popular girls in school

Alex: damn the day isn't even over yet and your already the most popular girl in school

Evelyn: one of them

Alex: yea yea yea still popular

Evelyn: how has your day been

Alex: pretty good except i miss my baby

Evelyn: i miss you too

Alex: anyways the bell just rang so i'll call you after school ok

Evelyn: oh ok bye

Alex: bye love you also visit soon

Evelyn: love you too and i will don't worry

I put down my phone and everyone at the table was starring at me. " what " i said. " who was that " char asked. " my boyfriend alex " i said. " YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND " tif yelled. " yea i do but he lives back in texas " i said looking down. " hey that's my home town " b said. " wait really " i said. " yup " he said.

After school

school was finally out first day of school was a breeze. I was walking to my car when zion and nick ran up to me. " hey evelyn " nick said. " oh hey guys " i said smiling at them. " come over " nick said. " uhhh i can't right now maybe in an hour or 2 " i said. " how bout 5 u have to come everyone is coming over " he said. " ok 5 it is but i need your number so u can send me your address " i said grabbing my phone. I handed him my phone and he put in his number. " see you at 5 evelyn " nick said running off with zion. " see you " i said getting into my car. I started my car and drove off. When i got home i saw that my moms car wasn't in the drive way which was weird. " MOM " i yelled but no answer. I took out my phone and called her but no answer. I walked up to my room and put my stuff down. I looked and saw that it was already 4 i decided to text nick.

Evelyn: hey

Nick: who's this

Evelyn: it's evelyn

Nick: oh hey

Evelyn: hey i need your address

Nick: oh yea here

Evelyn: thx

Nick: anytime

I put my phone down and walked downstairs to see if my moms was here yet but she wasn't. " oh well i can just leave her a note " i said. I wrote her a note saying where i was going then ran upstairs to get my phone, keys, and wallet. I got into my car and decided to get food. I drove to nicks house and saw that i was 10 minutes early so I got out my car with all the food and knocked on the door. " oh hello " a lady said. " hi i'm one of nicks friends " i said. " oh come in " she said. " i'm his mom " she said closing the door. " i'm evelyn " i said smiling at her. " well they are all out in the back " she said smiling. " thank you " i said.