29

I ran into the house and grabbed my stuff then ran out. How could he just yell at me like that without even knowing what i meant. He got so mad it scared me but it's whatever now i told them to leave me alone so maybe this time they will. I was in the middle of my walk when a car pulled up. " EVELYN GET IN THE CAR " zion yelled. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes ignoring him. " EVELYN PLEASE " he said. " WHY ZION " i said back. " SO WE CAN TALK " he said. " NO YOU SAID EVERYTHING U WANTED TO SAY TO ME " i said. " evelyn please what i said back there i didn't mean i was just mad " he said getting out of the car. I stopped walking and i looked at him. " zion you really scared me back there u can't just yell at me when your mad because if we do end up being together and u get mad u can't just yell at me " i said. " i know and i'm so sorry just the thought of u and brandon just i don't know it bothers me " he said looking down. I walked up to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. " can we talk " he asked. " yea come on " i said. We got into the car and i saw elom in there. " oh zion faster " elom said. " that's it " i said then climbed into the back seat. I got on top of him and started fighting him. We stopped fighting and started laughing I sat down next to him and put on my seatbelt. " you guys are so childish " zion said. " like you aren't " i said making elom laugh. We got to their house and walked in seeing people on the couch. " ZION ELOM WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU ALL NIGHT " the lady yelled. " mom chill we were at brandon's " zion said. " let me guess you were out with this slut all night " she said pointing at me. " excuse me " i said. " mom " elom said. " what miss lady are u big and bad " she said walking up to me. " MOM STOP WHAT THE FUCK " zion yelled backing me up. " ur lucky my son is here " she said. " you know what zion i thought i could do this but i can't i think i'm just gonna grab my stuff and go " i said. " no evelyn please we were supposed to talk " he said. " i'm sorry zion same thing goes tho just leave me alone " i said. " evelyn " he said. " just let her go " his mom said. I walked into his room and grabbed my stuff. I walked out and was about to walk out of the house when i stopped in my tracks. " and scene " his mom said. " how did i do mandy " i asked turning around with a smile. " u did good i think they believed it " she said. I put my stuff down and walked up her giving her a hug. " wait you guys know each other " zion said. " yea she went to high school with my dad " i said. " wow i thought this was real i was so sad " he said. " why " i asked. " because i don't think i can bring myself to just leave u alone eve " he said walking up to me. " aww z " i said wrapping my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist pulling me closer. " may i " he asked. " course " i said. He cupped my face placing his lips softly on mine. It wasn't like any other kiss this kiss was passionate. We pulled apart and i looked down blushing while he smiled and bit his lip. " eww i never want to see that again " some other girl said. " shut up " zion said. " hi i'm Kékéli " she said standing up. " hi i'm evelyn but u can call me eve for short " i said putting my hand out. " girl give me a hug " she said i giggled and hugged her. " you said eve right " she asked. " yea " i said. " well eve i think we are going to be very good friends " she said smiling then she walked away. " glad to see u getting along with my family " he said. " i know " i said smiling. "good for the future " he said wrapping his arms around me. " really now " i said. " mmhmm " he said kissing my cheek. " alright mom we're gonna be in my room " zion said grabbing my hand. " we don't want to hear oh zion faster " elom said. " yea we don't want to hear that evelyn i'm trusting you " his mom said. " don't worry we are Just talking " i said laughing. " or at least play music " elom said making his mom hit him and zion laugh. We walked into zion's room and i sat down on his bed. " so what did u want to ta- " i asked. " do you still have feelings for him " zion asked cutting me off. " oh um " i said. " be honest with me evelyn " he said. " ok umm yea i do if i'm being honest i actually love him " i said. " ouch " he said looking down. " but i have feelings for someone else and i'm willing to try to move on " i said walking up to him. " i don't want to force u to move on if you aren't ready " he said. " no i want to zion you make me happy and if that means that i have to move on to be happy then so be it i want to be with you z i really do " i said. " and i want to be with you " he said. He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. " i know you said u don't want to jump right into another relationship but Eve will you be my girlfriend " he asked. I looked at him and smiled. " yes of course i will be your girlfriend " i said. He smiled and pressed his lips onto mine. " come on we gotta go tell everyone " he said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room. " mom guess what " he said. " what love " she said. "eve and i are together now " he said with a cheesy smile. " YAY CONGRATULATIONS GUYS " she yelled running up to us. She gave us both a hug then elom walked out of the bathroom. " why is everyone screaming " he asked. " because zion and i are together now " i said. " hey man congrats " he said giving zion a hug. " and u i don't want to hear any screaming " he said making me hit his arm. " hey guys " kekeli said walking into the living room. " oooo girl where u going " i said. " yea where are you going dressed like that " zion said dropping my hand. " babe calm down " i said. " i'm going to the mall and wait BABE? " she said. " yea eve and i are dating now " he said grabbing my hand. " OMG CONGRATS LIL BROTHER " she yelled running up to him giving him a hug. " AND WELCOME TO THE FAMILY EVE " she yelled hugging me. " glad to be apart of it " i said smiling. " trust me there are times where u won't be " she said making me laugh. " bye kekeli " mandy said.