27

I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure that I looked good.

I walked out of his room and walked to the back door

I walked out of his room and walked to the back door. I took a deep breath and walked outside closing the door behind me. " about time " Edwin said making all of the guys turn around and look at me. " sorry " I said walking up to the pool. " let's jump in together " Zion said. " ok come on " I said. He got out of the pool and I got on his back. He ran up to the pool and jumped in.

A couple hours later

we had been in the pool all night long and now we were all changing into warm clothes. I put on elom's hoodie and looked in the mirror when there was a knock at the door and charlotte walked in. " look i don't want any drama ok you won brandon is yours ok " i said. " no that's not why i came in here and same i don't want any drama either " she said. I could tell she was telling the truth i could see it in her eyes. " oh then what's up " i asked. " wanna come with me to starbucks " she asked. " at 3 in the morning " i asked laughing. " yea their open and then we can get back in time to watch the sun rise " she said. " alright lets go but lets pick tif up too " i said. " ok come on " she said. We walked out into the living room and saw all of the boys laughing and talking. " hey z can we borrow your car " i asked. " umm for what " he asked. " relax we wanna go get starbucks so i need the keys and your orders " i said. " ok here and we will text you our orders " he said giving me the keys. " ok bye guys " char said. " bye be careful " brandon said. We got into the car and started blasting music. " hey call tif so she's ready " i said. " ok " char said calling her. We pulled up to tif's house and she got into the car we drove off blasting music once again and drove to the nearest starbucks. " hey we should go to the store and buy snacks " i said. " yea come on " tif said. " i'll stay for the drinks " char said. " ok char we won't take long " i said. Tif and i ran into the store and bought snacks then we ran back to char. Once all the of the drinks were ready we got back into the car and drove back to brandon's. " ok guys lets make this in one trip because it's so fucking cold " tif said making us laugh. " ok ready " i said. " GO " char yelled. We got out of the car grabbed the stuff and ran inside. I locked the car and closed the door laughing my ass off. " BOYS " i yelled. " IN HERE " edwin yelled. " does he know i'm here " tif whispered. " nope it's a little surprise at 4 in the fucking morning " i said making tif laugh. We walked into the game room and saw all of the boys in there. " ok we got everyone's order and we even got snacks but edwin we picked up an extra snack for you " char said. " wait really ha boys i'm special " he said making us laugh. " yes baby u sure are " tif said walking into the game room. His eyes got wide and he ran up to her kissing her face. " thanks babe " zion said kissing me. " anytime " i said then got pulled back. " umm what the fuck was that " tif asked. " oh umm zion and i are kind of a thing now but we aren't together together " i said. She started jumping then she hugged me squealing. " good you guys are so fucking cute " she said. " thank you " i said smiling. " ok boys so this is the plan " tif said. " we are all going to watch the sun rise " i said. " ok when " nick asked. " well we can finish in here then go outside but we need blankets because it's cold as fuck " i said making everyone laugh. " ok well brandon and i can go start a fire " zion said. " yea ok " i said. They walked out which kinda worried me.

Brandon's POV

Right now zion and i were starting a fire for when we watch the sun rise. " hey b " he said. " yea " i said. " are we cool " he asked. " yea why wouldn't we be " i asked lighting the fire. " well because u and evelyn had a thing then i came along and now i-" he said. " hey man we are good plus u make her happy and she makes u happy " i said cutting him off. " so is it ok if i ask her to be mine " he asked. That was the question that hurt me the most was that one question. " of course bro go for it " i said. " thanks b " he said smiling. " of course what are brothers for " i said. He started walking inside and my smiled faded. It hurts me to see that she's so happy without me it hurts me knowing the i hurt her so many fucking times. I hate that i cheated on her i will always regret that day for the rest of my life. " babe come inside it's cold out here " charlotte said at the door. " coming " i sighed rolling my eyes.