63

Evelyn's POV

I was in the middle of crying my eyes out when my doorbell rang once so i just laid there so whoever was at the door would go away but then it rang a second time then a third time then they just held the doorbell down making it ring like crazy. " OMG " I yelled getting out of bed. I walked up to the door and opened it. " what " i said seeing charlotte. " bye " i said trying to close the door but she put her foot in the way. " please eve just hear me out " she said. " why should i char u are the reason why brandon and i broke up " i said in tears again leaning against the door so she couldn't come in. " eve please " she said with a voice crack. " char your tears aren't going to make me change my mi-" i said. " eve please just hear me out i've never seen him like his and it's scaring me " she said cutting me off. " char i-" i said. " eve please open the door " she begged. " fine " i said opening the door so she could come in. " i'm buying u dinner all week " she said making me laugh. " do u want a tissue or water " i asked. " yes please "she said. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water, a box of tissues, a bottle of vodka, and 2 shot glasses. " ok here u go " i said handing her the water. "  what's the vodka for " she asked. " for whatever your about to do and so i don't have to feel the emotions " i said. " ok well wanna take a shot now for all the crying at the door " she asked. " then i should down the whole bottle i've been crying all day " i said making charlotte laugh. She poured our shots and we took them like nothing. " ok now explain before i kick u out of my house because i'm still mad at u and kinda really hate u " i said taking another shot. " ok brandon didn't cheat nothing happened " she said. " and i'ts time for u to go thank u for wasting my time " i said standing up. " please just let me tell you what happened " she said grabbing my arm. I looked at her and sighed sitting back down. " hurry up " i said. " ok well he could tell something was wrong with me in class so he pulled me to the side and asked me what was wrong and i told him then i started crying so we both left class and that's why we didn't go back to class because i was crying the whole time " she said making me take another shot. " lies " i said. " eve please u have to believe me " she said. " then where were u guys " i asked. " we were at the bleachers " she said. " ok now what did u tell him that made u cry so much " i asked. " eve " she said. " fine then get out of my house lier and go be happy with that cheater because he's now yo-" i said standing up. " i'm pregnant " she said cutting me off. " wait what " i said looking at her. " i found out 2 days ago " she said getting teary eyed. " well is it brandons " i asked. " no of course not i haven't fucked brandon since u were in texas " she said. " damn that long ago but u guys were together after that " i said. " i know we just didn't ever fuck and we wore a condom " she said. " damn we don't " i said taking 2 more shots. " so u believe me now " she asked. I sat there and thought for a second. " yes actually and i need to see him where is he " i asked. " he went home early " she said. " ok i'm gonna go change can u drop me off at his house " i asked. " why can't u drive " she asked. I grabbed the vodka bottle and downed half of it. " because by the time i'm done changing clothes i'm gonna be drunk " i said smiling. "ugh fine hurry up " she said. " thank u " i said. I ran upstairs and threw on a sports bra and sweats that said brandons name on them. I put on my slides, grabbed my phone and ran back downstairs. " ready " she asked. " yerp " i giggled. " oh no ok come on lets hurry up before u get even more drunk " she said. " ok grab the bottle tho " i said. " for what " she asked. " i'm gonna drink more on the way there and if he wants some " i said. " ok " she said grabbing the bottle. We got into the car and she drove off. When we got to brandon's i saw his moms car in the driveway. " his mom is home so act normal eve " she said. " ok i will " i said acting normally. " ok now go get your manz back " she said making me laugh. " also i don't hate u i love u because u came over to tell me the truth so b and i could get back together and i respect u for that char " i said. " aww eve your gonna make me cry i love u too " she said. " oh no pregnancy hormones " i said making her slap my arm. " ok wish me luck " i said getting out of her car. " u don't need luck u got it " she said. I closed the door and walked up to the front door ringing the doorbell. " oh umm hi eve " his mom said opening the door. " hi i was wondering if brandon was home i want to talk to him " i said. " yea he's in his room you know where it is " she said letting me come in. " oh yea i do " i said smiling. I walked to his room and saw his door closed so i knocked. " mom leave me alone please " he said sniffling. " b " i said walking in. He looked up at me and i saw his eyes light up. " eve what are u doing here" he said sitting up.