AUTHORS NOTE: 02-08-2021 & Apology

First of all i'm sorry for disappearing again, i got a really good job and was focused on it so much that I even forgot I promised to continue this story. I will continue the story - it will take me some time but i already have a few chapters that need to be edited and then posted :)

Second, which is really important:
I keep getting threatened for using Amber Heard as the „main character" of the Story. Please mind that this Story was written 2015, long before ANY accusations happened. I am sorry for using her as the main character and I really did not think it through to change it, including the gifs that came with each chapter but I was 15!!! years old when I wrote this and I live in germany so I even forgot what Wattpad was until recently I checked my Junk emails and saw someone telling me to k*ll myself.

I am sorry again for using her as the main character but I will NOT be disrespected like this, there is NO reason for someone to tell a person to go and h*ng themselves and telling them they don't believe assault victims.

I do support Johnny Depp in every way I can and Ive tried to look past all of these things - but i cannot and will not accept any threats by random strangers that don't even see the date the story was posted. Read my latest authors note and you would KNOW that i despise Amber Heard and promised to change her with another Actress.

So please be careful with your words. They can hurt.

on another side: there's a brand new chapter waiting — it just needs to edited and looked over and voila! TJs Plan will continue. :)

Everybody please stay safe during those hard times, I know it's not easy right now but take care of your family and friends - ask how they're doing and keep in touch with them. Other than that, we will see each other soon....;)