41 - god, it's brutal out here

(sorry but the gif makes me cry, WHY IS HE DRINKING LIKE THAT)

I was staring at the board, trying my best to not focus on the fact that Robert was in the classroom. I had no idea what class it was, and I was struggling to comprehend what he had written on the board. He definitely was a teacher when it came to his writing.

Scarlett suddenly poked me with her pen "Do you think homophobephobes exist?", I turned around slowly, raising a brow. What? Did she just say..what?

"A person that's scared of homophobes.." she trailed off, I couldn't help but laugh, and I felt my face flush red with embarrassment when Robert said my name.

I knew that right now, in this classroom, Robert was only the principal to me, and I was his student and I should follow the rules. But it was no use, I kept biting my lip, trying so hard not to choke on my laugh.

Robert leaned against the board, questioning what we were talking about. I knew he had his fun right now. Scarlett kept poking me, whispering "ask him.." multiple times.
I wanted to throw Scarlett at the board for getting me in this situation.

I could feel my face heating up as I silently pleaded for him not to make me explain.

"So, Ladies, what are you talking about? Do you maybe want to invite your class to your little discussion?", He said, smirking as he looked at me. Yeah, keep smirking. I will rip your duck pajamas apart when we're home.

Scarlett stood up, coughing, looking like she was about to announce something really important. I tried to stop her by pulling on her clothes, whispering "sit down", at least 100 times, but she didn't react.

Please. help. me.

"Me and TJ were wondering if homophobephobes exist." she said with a proud smile. I tried to hide my face, but I knew that Robert was staring at us like we were some kind of sick freaks. "A what?", he asked, sitting down on my table. I didn't even notice that he came over to us and mentally cussed Scarlett out.

Meanwhile, she couldn't be stopped, she just kept on going, acting like this was some sort of really important topic that should be discussed immediately.

She tightened her ponytail, poking me with her pen again. I looked up at her, mouthing "fuck you", while she was staring at me with a smile.

She asked, "So, if a person is homosexual, and the other person is against it - and cusses him out, or whatever, that makes him a homophobe, right? But what if a person hates homophobes? Or he's scared of them? Does that make him a homophobesphobe?"

The whole class turned into a circus, others were laughing, some were telling Scarlett to shut up and some people were just simply staring at her.

Robert reminded her, "Scarlett, you know that we're going through mathematics, right?", as he crossed his legs, almost causing my table to turn over. My attention turned to his pocket as his phone was almost falling out. He was so concentrated on explaining why math is so important that I thought I could pull his phone out without him noticing.

Do not ask me why, intrusive thoughts. or was it impulsive?

I slowly bought my hand to his pocket, trying to pull his phone out with my fingers, stopping midway as he coughed, still looking at Scarlett. "Listen, Mr. Downey, I know math is important, but it is also important to know about the outside world.", she said, her voice sounding like she was telling a scary story.

Was she high or something?

"So..does math exist in the 'outside' world?", he said sarcastically, still staring at her. I was almost done pulling out his phone, being proud of myself as I stuffed it into my bag. I looked up at him with an innocent smile. "Yeah, maybe math exists but not...not like that. Why is it important that I know about the angle of this..thing?", she sighed.