17

I didn't tell you guys the cast, right? so here it is. (of course you can imagine someone else if that doesn't match how you imagined the person to be)

our dear TJ who has daddy issues = Amber heard.
Daddy Mr. Downey Jr. = Robert Downey Jr. (wow what a suprise!!1!1)

TJ's mum lisa = Cameron diaz.

TJs best friend = Jennifer Lawrence (though it isn't 100% her, idk I'm still searching for someone who could...I don't ...)

Sandra, secretary of Robert = Kate Winslet (aaaah I love her ♥)

Lisas best friend, nurse = Susan Downey (HA got eeem)

TJ's father = Ethan Hawke

as always enjoy this chapter and leave a comment/vote if you did, ty <3

___________

"Do you....you know, think she saw us?," I asked, still trying to catch my breath as Sandra left us in the room with an awkward silence.

I was still sitting on his lap, hands at his shoulder and my head nuzzling in his neck.

He breathed out rather annoyed before pushing me off of his lap. "No, she didn't. but if she did that's none of her business, don't you think?,"

"what's with your tone?," I asked, slightly offended by the tone of his voice. it sounded as if he was disgusted from me, as if he wanted to run far, far away.

"It's my voice," he replied shortly before adjusting himself and opening the door to leave me alone in his huge office.

I sighed as I followed him, taking a short glance towarda Sandra. She looked at me with furrowed brows before turning to her PC again.

This woman would never ask why or what the hell, she always kept everything to herself.

Robert stepped out into the cold winter air, groaning as he saw my mother approaching us with her new lover.

I can't believe this sl*t is my mom..
but then again I almost slept with her boyfriend.

"Where have you been, Therese Julia Harvey?," she asked me, her voice cold and harsh, as if she was trying to slap me with her voice 

"It's theresa, mom," I reminded her, rolling my eyes at the same time she rolled hers.

Her lover looked confused and creeped out, but I didn't really care. He was ugly.

I heard Robert cussing beside me, my mom looking at him with a weird expression on her face. It was weird yet it was somehow familiar....I wish I knew what it was.

"I don't like the fact that you hang out with my ex-husband, TJ," I bit my tongue so I wouldn't cuss her out, but she opened her mouth again.

"Wait - you two. You! and you!," she pointed to Robert who looked at her with a raised brow. "You're f*cking! You're sleeping with eachother!,"

She had a disgusted look on her face, but that didn't really matter now. She should know the truth.

"We aren't," Robert simply answered, avoiding my glare.

"Yes you are! of course you are! that's why she's always around you!,"
Robert groaned, covering his face with his hand.

"No! We're not! This is disgusting, she could be my daughter!," I looked at him, my eyes watering already.

I can't believe that I thought I could trust him - he was a liar after all. He'd use me and throw me away somewhere so that he wouldn't have to mess with me. Now I get everything.

I stormed off, letting my tears fall down like waterfall. I can't believe this, I don't want to.

The night we shared, how his cheeks flushed whenever I'd kiss him on the lips - it meant nothing to him. He was in love with my mother probably, but I didn't want to think about it really. He hated me. He used me.
He used me.

Not realizing where I was heading because the tears blocked my sight, I crashed against a person which turned out to be Sandra.

She looked at me with furrowed brows before looking over to Robert who stood there, looking at me with a sad expression.
He was already regretting everything I did.

Sandra and I sat down on the couch of her office before she offered me coffee and tissues.

"Mind telling me what happened?," she asked calm, her small hand stroking my back.

"Nothing. They're just divorcing, I think it's sad,"
She looked at me with a raised brow before laughing lightly "Really? I'm happy for him and I don't even know your mother," 

I bit my lip from the pain I was feeling in my heart. it meant nothing to him, why didn't I realize this?

I was a 17 year old girl who was about to graduate, why the hell would he love me expect from my vagina? there was no reason.

Suddenly the door opened and Robert stormed in, making both of us flinch at the loud noise.

"Can you leave us alone, please?,"

I wiped my tears away as he sat down on the couch after Sandra left us alone, hoping he'd tell me the truth.

"I can't tell her yet,"

"Why?,"

"Because I...I don't know..because I-,"

I let out a shaky breath "because you love her,"

He looked at the floor, avoiding my questioning glare. "..I don't know if I do,"

this is the part where my heart just shattered, where all my hopes committed suicide.

"I mean, I still love her but...I have feelings for another woman and I don't know if she feels the same," clearly he wasn't talking about me, my tears flowing faster than before.

Robert didn't love me and he just confirmed it. he just looked for fun, for some attention because my mother couldn't give it to him - no, instead that f*cking b*tch cheated and he still loved her.

What even is my life about?

"You know, that woman doesn't know about my feelings and I have a feeling she doesn't wants to know," he sighed, taking my hand.

I pulled away though, standing up from tbe couch so I wouldn't have to listen to this bullshit anymore.

"Listen, Tessa. I-I'm-,'

"Go fuck yourself,"

________

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
trouble in paradise