22

"My period? I...I-I don't even know..," I stuttered, starting to think about the last day where my period randomly appeared in my underwear.

We're living together for three weeks now, my period was...two weeks ago. Chill TJ, you're still in puberty.

"Get dressed," Robert ordered without any emotion in his voice. This is the moment where I knew that I was fucked. deeply.

~

We arrived at Dr. Travis, my hand searching for Roberts hand but he didn't, instead he hid his hands in his pockets as we got out of his car, his facial expression unreadable.

We were greeted by a pretty blonde in the typical nurse uniform before Dr. Travis introduced himself and asked me to go with him. Robert tried to go with me, but I was still shy about him seeing my private parts, so I told him to stay outside and he did with angry eyes.

I stood behind the curtain, my hands fumbling with the zip of my tight jeans. My hands weren't very useful though, I was shaking because the curiosity was killing me.

"Lay down here, Mrs. Harvey," Dr. Travis smiled at me as he put on the typical blue gloves before directing to the chair in front of him.

Oh no, the chair.

"Am I allowed on this chair?," I asked him quietly as I pulled my shirt down to hide my private parts. awkward enough. He looked at me with furrowed brows before laughing out loud, "I mean I'm still young. My mother said they're usually for older women,"

"Well, first of all...Girls who have sexual contact are allowed on this chair," he stopped laughing, patting on the chair, "and since your father told me everything, you belong here for the start,"

I furrowed my brows at him, "My dad?,"

He looked at me, his grey eyes burning directly into mine. "The man outside? Your father, I believe?,"

I bit my lip, laying down on the chair, "He's my boyfriend..," I mumbled and Dr. Travis choked, coughing like a maniac.

"Oh, I..I didn't know. Sorry, miss," his tone changed immadietly as he parted my legs, his cold hands moving to my private part softly.

"So, you have pain? ...Right..there?," he pushed one finger inside me and I cringed, grabbing onto the arm rests. I shook my head because it was quite uncomfortable, having a finger from a stranger inside you.

"It's, uh, in the lower part of my abdomen. It feels like tugging," He pulled his finger out before pulling his glasses on his head with his other hand. "Oh," he said, waving me back to the dressing room.

Well, it wasn't a real dressing room. It was just a curtain with a mirror in front of it.

"Lay down here then," he patted on the matress right next to the chair where the ultrasound machine stood. I gulped before laying down, pulling my pants down until he said 'stop'.

The cold contact gel made me flinch, but I was really curious what he'd see.

"Mh, well...I can't see anything strange here...," he mumbled and the tense in my body released as I breathed out.

"Uhm, no, wait. Actually there's...," he stopped for a moment, leaning closer to the monitor, his brows furrowed from concentration.

"Hold on a second, please," he said before standing up and leaving the room. What the hell?

After awkward five minutes Dr. Travis came back with a nurse who looked a little bit older than me. God, this was akward enough.

"What do you see Mathilda?,"

She leaned closer, scrunching her eyes.

"That's a baby, sir," My eyes widened before I looked at the monitor myself, my breath feeling like a sharp knife as I crashed back down on the matress before black took over my eyes.

Roberts pov

"Mr. Harvey?," a young nurse asked, looking at me with furrowed brows.

Harvey?

"Yes?," I whispered back before she gestured me to come with her, my heart beating out of my chest as she knocked on the door where TJ just went in.

"Sir, Mr. Harvey is here now," she said before smiling at me, leaving the room rather fast.

I walked over to where Dr. Travis sat with his glasses on his head, holding five photos in his hands.

No, no, no, no, not this.

My eyes raced to TJ and they widened as I saw that she laid there, passed out.

"Don't worry, she's okay," he said with a smile before patting on the chair next to him. "Please sit down, Mr. Harvey. Take a look at these," I took the photos from his hand rather harsh before my eyes could realize what those were.

Fuck.

"At first I couldn't see anything and I had to call my nurse to ask if she'd see anything. We zoomed in after Mrs. Harvey passed out and there it is, healthy and three weeks old,"

"T-three weeks?," I stuttered, my eyes not leaving the picture. It was hardly visible considering it was all black and white and the black dot was small, yet it was a big thing to talk about.

"Congratulations! Well, if you keep it, I mean..she's young and-," "No, we'll keep it. I'm...," my frown immadietly turned into a smile as I thought about small TJ's running into the door.

"No, Mr. Harvey. She's a really petite, young girl. She needs safety and bedpeace. Otherwise she'll...you know," I nodded, pointing at the photos.

"I have to take one but you can keep the rest, Sir," I smiled before folding them and putting them into the back pocket of my jeans. I hope she'll be happy when she sees them.

"So, when will she wake up?",

Hw laughed before shrugging, "She's in shock. It could last atleast 45 minutes,"

I breathed out before pulling her into my arms and carrying her like a toddler. "Guess I'll take her," I whispered before saying goodbye to everyone and placing her onto the backseat of my car.

Fuck, I'm going to be a father of the baby from my affair.

_______

woah...WOAH...did you feel it kick?  cause I did. btw: i wrote this chapter at 1am so excuse moi for my mistakes and nonsense
please comment and vote, ily all c: ♥