19

The first thing I felt when I woke up the next morning was the unfamiliar feeling which seemed to last since last night.

I didn't know if it was normal though, considering I was ready for him.

I heard Robert breathe beside me and turned around in my uncomfortable position, my face next to Roberts face.

He looked so beautiful and lovely when sleeping, I can't believe he f*cked me senseless last night.

Then again regret washed over my body but it was replaced with desire after a couple of seconds. I just couldn't get enough of this man.

I placed my hand against his face, gently stroking it so he'd wake up because school would start in an hour. Robert always needed one hour to get ready - don't ask me why.

With another gentle carress, he opened his left eye and smiled at me.

"Good morning beautiful," he whispered, his arms pulling me closer to my body.

Considering it was cold in this motel room because the air was going through the door and my naked self sleeping under one sheet and Roberts arm, I disn't freeze at all. in fact it felt like I was producing my own heat.

I smiled at his sweet words before placing a kiss on his neck.
"I love your hands on my face..," he whispered, his voice sounding like a soft feather.

I sound so gay speaking about him.

He stood up, completely bare, and rubbed his eyes before looking over to me. I was hiding under the sheets because I was naked and the thin sheet was letting him see my boobs.

"Why are you hiding?," he asked with a laugh, crashing down onto the bed before hovering over me.

"I...I don't know. I've never been that bare around a guy," He bit his lip as his hand traveled down to the sheet to peel it off my body.

His hands gently wrapped around my boobs before squeezing them and placing small kisses on them.

"I want another round..," I whimpered as his other hand went down to my lower place. (a/n guys I can't write pussy...it feels so uncomfortable doing this. and I also can't write cock because idfk)

"You're already wet, princess. How lovely and surprising," he whispered as his face moved closer to that place, my legs shaking slightly at the arousal he was giving me.

I felt his d*ck starting to grow and I immadietly bit my lip before my hands went through his hair, encouraging him to go further.

After his mouth did all the things to get me ready, he positioned himself between my legs before gently kissing my jawline.

"We've got twenty minutes," he whispered with a laugh before thrusting in me, my eyes rolling back as he did so.

He felt so good inside me, as if he always belonged there.

I was moaning and whimpering under his hard thrusts, my lip was bleeding already from how hard I always bit.

"F*ck, daddy," I whispered, not realizing what I actually just spit out.
He looked at me with furrowed brows before smirking, turning me over to that I was on my fours, my butt facing his face.

"Daddy is going to make you feel so good," he moaned, as his hand flew to my bare butt. I squeaked, my hands gripping onto the sheets like never before. This position was new and it seemed as if he was getting...deeper?

Also his new nickname was turning me on so much that it was getting weird.

He squeezed my butt before thrusting faster and I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm coming...," I whimpered and his hands went through my hair, pulling it back lightly.

"Say it for me, princess," he moaned, his skin hitting against mine as he went deeper.

"Daddy," I moaned and I swear I heard him smirk, making me smile. "I'm com-," I couldn't even finish my sentence as all the tense in my body released and my body shook with a strong violence.

He finished right after me and plopped down next to me, having the happiest face all time.

"I love you," he whispered, planting a small kiss on the top of my nose. I smiled at him, "I love you too," before I felt the need to clean up because I was leaking from the sex.

~

Mathematics.

Okay, now who the hell came up with this bullsh*t and who thought it was good for mathematics to be in school, even if graduation was near?

Luckily our math teacher was no other than Dad- Mr. Downey, and the happiness couldn't vanish from my face. Scarlett looked at me with furrowed brows, but her smile told me that she was amused.

"Are you high?,"

I glared over to her "I don't smoke anymors," and with that I shocked myself. Since I've been with Robert that close I haven't been smoking or drinking or going out. I should change that, I feel like a granny.

"That's great!," she exclaimed before the door opened, revealing a happy Robert in his t-shirt. Everyone started talking about him in a shirt but I had to keep my laugh inside.

everyone thought he'd be a perfect principal, only wearing dress up shirts to school but he showed them different. I liked this side of Robert..it turned me on.

I pressed my thighs together as I remembered this morning, my cheeks flushing bright red as he smiled at me.

"So class, we're not doing mathematics..," the whole class cheered and clapped their hands together whilst I just sat there, trying to squeeze my arousal out, with a bored face.
If he only knew what was going on..

Scarlett tapped my shoulder before leaning in closer to whisper in my ear "Did he got laid last night by your mum or what's the matter with him?," I looked at her with a smirk. "He's just happy, let him be,"

"Mr. Harvey and Mrs. Graham, quiet," although his voice sounded so harsh, I knew that he was smiling.

"But, you're going to write a paper full of things you disliked and liked here on this school. Have fun,"

Everyone pulled out papers and I looked at the wall, trying to think of things that I liked. I looked over to Robert and catched him staring at me.

I bit my lip to hide my smirk as he licked his lips, sending me over the edge with his behaviour.

~

after we finished writing, he let us out of the classroom sooner so we would get some fresh air before next class.

Although he ordered me to do so, I still sneaked into his office and catched him with his feet on the desk, eating sushi like a prick.

"Why..the hell are you eating this?," I asked amused as I sat down at the chair in the corner.
He took another bite before pointing the chopsticks at me. "You want some? Try it, it's great,"

I rolled my eyes, making my way to his desk so that I could sit on it.

"Are you doing this on purpose?," he asked, his voice sounding deeper than before as he placed the chopsticks back, moving to my lap.

His hands were on both sides of my lap as he placed his head on it, breathing out relaxed. "My neck hurts so bad," he whispered and I immadietly knew what to do. I placed my hands against his neck and started to move them in small circles before actually giving him a massage. suddenly the door opened and I didn't even get to jump down from his desk because he didn't bug.

Sandra stepped in, once again confused before placing a letter on the desk.

"Uh, I'm...uh, this is a letter from Mr. Davids," she stuttered before her face went red as Robert appeared behind my lap.

She smiled at me rather shyly before closing the door.

Mr. Davids...I officially hate you even more now.

_______

I've warned you its going to be a daddy kink fanfic...DON'T CHU LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT