14

"Daddy issues?," I asked, almost whispering as I tried to avoid his stare.

"You know..do your miss your dad?,"

"No,"

"But you like older men?,"

"How do you come up with this?,"

"Well...how old was Harry?,"

"He was 25,"

He looked at me with furrowed brows, slightly biting his lip.

"See. So you like older men?,"

"You think he's old?," I asked, laughing at him. I covered my mouth with my hands because I was really unattractive at laughing.

He gently moved my hands from my face before placing them in his lap.

Oh dear Mother Maria and Jesus, come and get me before waterfall builds in my panties.

The fact that we were discussing such a topic whilst my mother was downstairs clearly showed that Robert wasn't afraid of anything.

"I...I don't know. I guess...kinda,"
He looked up from my hands into my eyes, and a slight spark in my stomach catched fire and almost burned my whole upper body.

I tried to catch my breath as he looked at me with his flawless face, but ended up choking on my own saliva.

Oh great.

Robert hit his fist against my back repeatedly, but it didn't hurt considering he was saving me from my death.

"So, you have daddy issues?,"

"Ye- no, I don't!,"

He laughed at my response, his hand not leaving my back. Instead he moved to the small of my back, gently swiping across it.

"I can imagine you calling your future boyfriend daddy," he laughed, making me choke again.

This time he didn't help me, he just laughed as he had his hand on my back.

"What!,"

"I don't know, I speak out loud,"

I pulled my bottom lip in my teeth before placing my hands on his lap again.

"I guess that would be really hot though..," he mumbled really quietly and I looked at him with widened eyes.

Did he really just say what I heard?

I breathed out slowly before turning to him again only to see that his eyes were burning into mine once again.

"C'mere," he whispered, pulling me on his lap as I struggled to get closer to him.

I don't know what was happening but maybe he didn't either, but I liked it.

He crashed his lips on mine, his hands pushing my hips against his crotch.
The aching sensation between my legs felt like there were hundreds of vibrations and I had the urge to squeeze my thighs together.

I kissed his jawline before making my way down to his neck and chest.

Robert leaned back against the wall, closing his eyes as he did so whilst I was fighting with the zipper of his pants.

I don't know if it was a good idea to give him a blowjob with my mom sitting downstairs but honestly - her loss.

He groaned as I still didn't unzip him, his hands already on the zipper as I bit my lip, curious how big he'd be.

I mean, I've already seen dicks in my life but not that close and especially not in my mouth.

Gently pulling his pants down, I licked my lips once again before his bulge came into view.

God fucking dammit.

This situation was real this time and there was no turning back.

My knees went weak as I pulled his boxers down, my eyes widening at the sight of his member.

How should that fit in my mouth?
F*ck.

He bit his lips and kept his tongue at the top, looking at me with furrowed brows.

I place one hand around it and he flinched almost immadietly.
Just as I wanted to ask, he opened his mouth "Your hands are cold,"

I mumbled 'sorry' before rubbing my hands together, trying to get them warmer.

He groaned once again, placing both of my hands on his member.

"Just do it," (a/n don't comment shia LaBeouf here ok guys I get it lol)

I pumped him before my tongue came into the game, sending him over the edge.

"Fuck," he moaned and whimpered at the same time and I had to squeeze my thighs together at the sound.

He was so attractive, no matter if I opened my eyes or not - his voice was enough to get me going.

"Fuck, 'm close," he whispered, his hands pushing the hair out of my face before pulling it into the ponytail and shoving me down.

I gagged slightly and a small tear escaped my eye, but it was worth it as he thrusted one last time, letting go in my mouth.

"God....Is this your first time doing this?,"
He asked out of breath, gently caressing my jawline as I wiped my mouth.

I nodded.

He gaped his mouth and raised his brows at the same time before standing up and reaching for my hand.

"Let's get clean," he whispered as he smirked at me whilst I was crying on the inside. I still wasn't ready for my first time.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything unless you want me to," he reassured me, placing a small kiss on my forehead.

I smiled at him before pulling off my clothes, waiting for him to get in there first.

He looked at me with one raised brow as he turned on the shower, slightly biting his lip.

"I still don't get how you're related to your mother," he mumbled as I stepped into the shower with his help.

And that's how a normal shower turned into a makeout session where I almost lost my virginity.

~

I was laying on my bed still with a towel around my body and hair as Robert packed his things with a unreadable expression.

"Whats wrong?," I asked him, licking my lips as I saw how his muscles looked under that shirt.

F*ck my life.

"I don't know. I never did something like this with someone who was underage...yet it was the best I've had,"

I cringed as I thought about how many times other women had his best friend in their mouths. Ew.

"Where are you going now?," I asked, hoping he'd take me with him. But it didn't look like it really, and I frowned at his silence.

"I'm going to take a motel or something..," he mumbled after three minutes of awkward silence, folding everything neatly together.

"I-," I was cut off by my mother coming into my room, gasping as she saw me on the bed with a towel and Roberts wet hair.

"Robert! Aren't you ashamed?! Get out of her room, she's only in her towel!,"

Oh mom, if you only knew...

______
*laughs in chinese*