7

TJ'S Pov;

"Did you seriously just call yourself my boyfriend?", I mumbled quietly as the nurse went out of the room where I currently was lying down on some weird matress.

"Why not?",

He seemed as if it wasn't a problem that soon the whole hospital would know about our fake 'relationship'. Not to mention that one of the nurses happened to be my mums best friend.

F*cking hell, we were in the shit for sure. Although I didn't even know how to react to all of this - he seemed genuinely happy about lying to them. Maybe he, or maybe not, had his fun lying.

He was a really weird dude after all, five years of living together means nothing. What normal stepfather would spank their stepdaughter if it wasn't some really scary incest erotic book?

I mean, it's not really incest considering the fact that we're not blood related - but, he's married to my mum. My biological mum.

Sometimes I wished he was somebody else, just not my stepfather. It was still weird calling him 'dad' or 'daddy' or 'father', but he didn't mind that I called him Robert.

"We're not together. One of the nurses is my mums best friend - your wifes best friend. ",

He looked at me with one raised brow before crossing his arms and avoiding my confused glare. What was he trying to earn with this? I don't think that our reputation would love rumours like that, expecially that fucked up.

"We'll talk later about this, okay? Just shut up for once", he whispered as another nurse entered. As I saw who it was, I wanted to disappear right then and there, but I couldn't do much.

My breath fastened and my hands started sweating as my mums best friend, Susan, entered the room with her typical grin.

"Oh, TJ! God, when was the last time we've seen each other?", she exclaimed as she pulled me into an rather awkward hug.

"Uh, last week.", I mumbled under my breath as I pulled away, her hands going through my hair. Bitch, no. Don't touch my hair. Never.

"What brought you to us?",

Oh, well, you know. I'm just bleeding out of my head. Everything is normal. I'm just bored so I thought 'why not visit one of my favourites nurses?'. For gods sake.

She wasn't stupid really, but for some reasons she always had those confusing, awkward questions.
Robert looked at her with furrowed brows before his eyes raced back to mine, mentally scolding him.

If he'd shut up for one moment, we all would leave this hospital. Happy and relaxed.

Of course with Robert being my stepfather it wouldn't happen that easy.

"So, what happened?", she asked the other nurse which took us to the room of silence. Again Robert glared at me then back at the nurse, probably checking why I was that quiet.

"She hit her head against a shelf, I think it isn't that bad. I-",

"It was a sharp pain actually, plus she's bleeding, so tell me more about not that bad?", Robert cut her off by dramatically waving his hands in front of him.

Who does he think he is? We'll get kicked out if he disrespects another nurse.

"Wait, aren't you...Robert!", Susan smiled at him, showing off her almost perfect teeth.

Okay, actually everyone in this city had perfect teeth - expect me, because I was smoking. But I didn't mind really, after all Harry wasn't against me smoking and putting as many cigarettes in my mouth as I could fit. He was proud of me, proud that I could smoke forty cigarettes on one day.

I should change that behaviour.

"Can you do something about this? I'd like to get back home. We still have things to do", Robert said, his voice harsh, like everyday.

When he said 'things', my mind immadietly filled with pictures of yesterday. How hard he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, not even flinching.

Susan noticed how uncomfortable I looked and immadietly pulled out some tape.

"Things like this happen everyday, TJ. Don't be upset about it. I see you're doing perfectly fine, you're not pale and your eyes are reacting really well. I'm just going to tape this so it'll stop bleeding and give you some pain killers",

I rolled my eyes at her kindness, knowing that in reality she was the exact opposite. She'd always find a way to cheat on my mum, tell her it wasn't like that and proceed to treat her like a rat.

She was a rat herself, sadly she didn't see well.

Robert glared at everyone before standing up from the leather chair, wiping his hands on his dress pants. He always looked so hot when he did this. How he bit his bottom lip, looking at his pants to see if he'd leave any marks -- god, this is so disgusting and I can't do nothing about it. This seems so wrong but my heart is trying to tell me that it's right.

Maybe i'm just too confused about what happened earlier, maybe i'm just doing something like a mood wave. Something that changes every now and then...I hope.

______________

After we left the hospital, we drove to the police station where Roberts good friend, Jace, was working.

It was uncomfortable having three policemen sitting in the room, looking at you like you were some kind of monster, but it really didn't matter. Harry needed this. He deserved it.

Although Robert held my hand without emotions whatsoever, I felt a slight spark in the deepths of my stomach. Maybe I'm just starting to get ill. Maybe..

Then, we drove to some café and ordered some pancakes, just to make this day any better -- if it was possible.

Robert talked about how he wanted to divorce himself from my mum and how he wanted to move away as far as he could (which almost brought me to tears), but as he realized that I really wasn't in the mood, he changed the topic and smiled warmly, showing off his perfect, stolen toothpaste-commercial, teeth.

When we arrived home there were no signs of my mother and as I entered the kitchen, it finally hit us that she left for god knows how long.

Although I should feel bad about it and really hate her for leaving me with Robert, my heart had other plans...

_________

Oooh, TJ HAS SOME OTHER PLANS.

What do you think will happen?

~
Guys, i'm so done with everything. Wattpad won't let me update another chapter of 'bloodstream' and it's getting really annoying.