36- my V is for vendetta

"The saddest thing is being misunderstood by your own family, then being betrayed by them."

TW: involves angry Scarlett (yes, the queen herself), violence, lots of violence, mentions of blood, adult language, Laura, and A LOT OF VIOLENCE.

you were warned ...i think. (also yes double update cause i have alot of time at the moment OOPS) 

 ___________________Scarlett's POV ______________

When I saw TJ on the floor, blood pouring out of her nose, I felt completely helpless.

 I was in shock, and all I could do was run around and worry about her. Thankfully, Sandra was there and she quickly called 911. If she hadn't, I don't know what would have happened. Seeing TJ in such a vulnerable state was incredibly difficult for me since she was my only best friend. 

When the paramedics arrived, they asked me a few questions, but I was too distressed to answer properly. I begged them to take me along with them, but they denied my plea. I was so frustrated that I kicked the door in anger.
After they were gone, I looked over to Sandra, drinking water with shaky hands. I asked her if she was alright, and she nodded, and I let out a deep sigh.

 Despite my tough exterior, I felt my heart racing and I had to fight back tears.

But I wanted to know what happened. Something wasn't right here. 

Leaning over the table, I looked at Sandra. I wanted to leave her alone, but my curiosity got the best of me. I asked her what happened after Mr. Downey saw the notes. She looked at me with teary eyes, and I felt a pang of guilt. 

However, I still needed answers. Taking a deep breath, she began to answer, "We talked about who it could be, and I mentioned the new student...that new girl." I felt my heart skip a beat as she stuttered, wiping away her tears. "New girl? What new girl?", I asked, and then I remembered TJ mentioning Laura standing in the hallway. 

It was too much of a coincidence for me.

"Do you maybe happen to know her first or last name?" I asked Sandra, desperately searching for a way to find this bitch. She looked up at the ceiling as if she was trying to remember something, and I could feel the seconds ticking away. I needed to know her location, and I needed it fast. "I think she has geography in room 245 right now," Sandra offered. "She has long brown-", 

I cut her off before she could finish, slamming the door open. "I know what she looks like," 

Before I even went to the room, I grabbed Tia and Tyler with me, who were both standing in the hallway, shocked as they saw TJ being escorted out on a stretcher. I  needed them to watch out for any teacher who could see what I was about to do and warn me.

"Scarlett, what happened to TJ?" Tyler asked, and I just yanked his arm. "I'll explain later, but we need to find the bitch with the notes," I replied. Tia ran in front of me and stopped me with her arms. "Aye, stop, who wrote the notes? Did TJ get in trouble for the notes?" she asked. 

I pushed her out of my way and said, "She's responsible for a lot, now move." I stormed to Room 245, determined to find Laura, who was responsible for TJ's predicament. I didn't even knock, I just went directly into the room, the teacher looking at me like I just killed someone. 

I didn't kill anyone yet, but it was about to happen. Everyone froze in their seats, looking at me. I looked around, not quite exactly remembering what Laura looked like. I had only seen her for a few seconds when TJ hugged Tyler, and that was it. With a bit of uncertainty, I asked the room, "Is a Laura in here?" Every girl with brown hair was surveyed, and then she stood up. Chewing gum like a cow, a dumb smirk on her face, she said, "Here."