Chapter 2.

Edward started to talk.

~Al and I were in 5th laboratory when it colapsed and we met individuals called homunculli. You are alchemist so you know for sure who it is.

~Yeah i heard about them but they can't be created.

~I know, they can't be created but these guys were homunculli. We saw their regenerative and other powers. They were supposedly creating philosopher's stones in 5th laboratory. And now to the request we need. We need you to find out something about Fifth laboratory researchers and investigate this a little bit. And there was also strange transmutation circle i didn't see before.

Edward drawed it and showed it to me.

~I never saw anything like this. Maybe this is transmutation circle for philosopher's stone. Well i'll take a look at it. See ya later.

I told and Ed and Al thanked me. While i was on my way back to work i though about it a little. When i was back i made a coffee and went to my office and went through some documents.

~Hmmm researchers of 5th laboratory are unknown. I thought so. 5th lab was supposed to be shut down for some time now. I can't find a thing about homuncullus nor phlisopher's stones and their transmutation circle. What the hell is this transmutation circle?!

I asked myself aloud but then i noticed soldier named Focker look at me. He soon came to me and asked me.

~Do you need help with something?

He asked and looked at paper i was holding.

~No, not at all. I was just thinking aloud.

~Okey then. If you need something just ask me.

I nodded and sat down. I have a map before me as well as paper with transmutation circle. I sighed and took newspaper which i started to read.

~Another bloodshed. This time in Lior? There are lot of bloodsheds in this country. They are everywhere. In North, South, East, West and even between them. This small round country is full of war. I wonder how many there were.

I decided to took map and circle every war conflict in our history because i wanted to know how many there were. There were 9 of them to this day. As i had circled all of them my eyes wandered on that weird transmutation circle. And that was time when though hit me and i realized. Cricles on transmutation circle matched the circles i made on map to map conflicts. Only one was missing and that was on Brigs.

~If it is transmutation circle for creating philosopher's stone than that means that someone wants to make one from whole Amestris. What the hell is philosopher's stone made of? Can it be humans?! If that's so, who's doing this?! Only person who can manage whole army in this country and declare wars is King Bradley! This is bad. Looks like circle isn't finished yet so someone needs to stop it. I'm gonna tell Edward what i found out.

As i rushed out of my office i didn't care about mess i left there and speed walked out while telling ,,Edward, transmutation circle, Amestris,, so i won't forget. During my way i met Focker and some other soldiers but i didn't paid them any attention. In matter of 10 minutes i was on half way there because i used shortcuts but unfortunately, someone stopped me in my tracks. I looked behind me to look at Focker pointing gun at my head. He walked closer and told.

~You know too much.

I became more nervous as he was only few steps away from me. I didn't know what i can do to stop him with my glass alchemy so i decided to use alchemy i learned after i opened the gate of Truth. I clapped my hands together and smashed them on ground to create big wall. At that moment i heard shot of gun that ranged through empty streets. It's late at night maybe about 11pm because to find out everything i did took lot of time. I started to run away but Focker was faster and he stood before me.

~Looks like you did it...

~I did what?!

~You opened the gate. Right?

I looked at him with shocked expression. I didn't tell anybody. Only Elric brothers know about it.

~How did you-

I started to talk but Focker interupted me.

~Jeez this makes it harder. I can't kill you.

I kinda sighed in relief but that didn't last for long after i realized Focker's voice changed and when i looked at him i saw as Focker changed into another guy.

~What the- oh shit. Homuncullus. Edward showed me his drawing of homunculli he saw and this guy looks like one on picture. This is bad.

I was completely frozen at place while trying to think of solution how to get away from this situation. But before i had chance he quickly moved behind me and knocked me down. After some time i woke up. I didn't know where i was but i was somewhere outside. Only thing i knew was that someone was carrying me hanged through their shoulder. I quickly shook myself and got down. I got myself in fighting stance.

~What the fuck are you doing.

I asked while being extremely firious to fact that he was kidnapping me to which he just grinned.

~I should have hit you harder. This is just gonna take more time. Stop resisting, it's pointless.

He told me and i was even more angry.

~Never.

I simply answeared and he ran after me. He changed his hand into blade and attacked me. I dodged every attack and sent cement spikes towards him. One hit him but he immediately regenerated. Then he outruned me and pressed me down hard against cold pawment. He tied me up and put me throught his shoulder again.

~Who the hell are you?

~Why should i tell you?

~At least i should know my kidnapper.

~Hmph, how useless, I'm Envy. But i don't think you need to know because we porbably won't see each other that much. And you are-

~(Y/N).

From this moment both of us were quiet.

Soon we were in tunnels and after that we came into big room with throne in the center. There was even someone sitting on the throne. Envy came closer and person at throne asked.

~Who is this?

~This girl found out about our plans so i'm taking her into custody. She is also human sacrifice so i couldn't kill her.

~Hmm okey than. So from now on you are gonna take care of her. You are dismissed from all your previous tasks. You have to guard her. This one seems dangerous.

Envy's eyes widened a little and wanted to argue back.

~Father but-

~No talking back. Take responsiblity for taking her in our hideout.

He shut his mouth and furiously went away with me still on his shoulder. In minute or two we arrived at small room with one bad, table and chair. He put me down on bed, untied me and told me.

~Don't try to escape or i'm gonna kill everyone close to you.

Then he shut the door and locked them behind him.

~Don't try to escape, huh? Well, no way.