Chapter 3.

~Don't try to escape huh? No way.

First thing i done after Envy locked doors i clapped my hands and pressed them toward wall and started to dig tunnel. Thanks to being conscious whole time Envy was bringing me here i could easily remember way out and where should my tunnel go. In matter of 10 minutes i was in half way. I worked hard so i can be out as soon as possible.

Envy's POV

~I hate humans. Why should i guard that stupid little girl?! Aarrgh this is worst possible outcome. I wanna create mess all around me and spy in central HQ and not guarding stupid human. This one isn't even dangerous how father told. It's just stupid little girl!

I though while i was storming out in another room. After 20 minutes i went to room where (Y/N) was supposed to be. But there was noone. Instead of (Y/N) there was big tunnel digged through wall. When i saw it i immediately froze and knew i fucked up. I started running through tunnel and when i was at end i saw someone running away.

~Must be (Y/N).

I quickly started to run after her. We were in dark alleys and luck was on my side because noone was out at this hour. I outrun her in matter of 3 minutes and made her stop. Her eyes widened as she saw me approach her slowly.

~I told you not to run away but you didn't listen to me. Well you made it worse for yourself. It's completely your fault what's gonna happen now.

Grin appeared on my face when i saw her determination to fight me. After all she couldn't defeat me. At first she threw at me lot of glass knives but i easily dodged them. I kept laughting and i liked how she seemed to hate me even more.

Your POV

~He is laughing at me. But i'm not gonna go easy on him. I have to stop him in tracks or defeat him. He is too quick for simply stopping him so i need to knock him down. It will be hard but i have to.

I looked at my palms where i have transmutation circles for glass alchemy. This time i created wall which he swiftly destroyed and threw at him glass spikes. But unfortunately he dodged every single one of them again.

~This is bad. I can't slow him down nor stop him. He is too powerfull compared to me. At least i'm gonna try to run away.

I sent lot of small glass spikes sharp enough to pierce his skin if he steps at them and i started to run away as fast as my legs could carry me. But it was useless. In no time he was behind me and he pinned me down to the ground by my neck. He was strangling me a little, but soon he let me breath. I was half conscious but before i blacked out he leaned close to my limp form and whispered

~You made quite a mess. Punnishment won't miss you (Y/N).

After that i blacked out.

Envy's POV

~She already blacked out? Guess i'll bring her back before someone sees us.

I took her up and threw her through my shoulder. I ran back to our hideout and on my way i hid every inch of the tunnel she made. I took her to another room more like cell. There are chains coming from wall and cuffs connected to these chains. Chains are maybe 150 cm long and wooden cuffs will prevent her from using alchemy.

~It's her fault that she tried to escape. But still it surprises me a little because she doesn't care about the threat. Well whatever. For now i'm gonna read something.

I cuffed her and went for my book. Soon i was back and i sat in chair and started to read it. After about 2 hours she woke up.

Your POV

I woke up back in room. But it wasn't the same room. This one was somehow darker. I wanted to move down from bed but at that time i realized my hands are cuffed and chain is holding me back.

~Arrgh what the hell is this?!

I looked before me to see Envy reading some kind of book.

~You are already awake? I though you would be out for at least one day.

~I won't make you that happy.

I said while iritation was sipping from my words.

~What the hell is meaning of this?!

I shook with my hands to show him my unhappines about being cuffed but it was useless. He doesn't give a fuck about it.

~I already told you that it's your fault for trying to escape. And i also told you that punnishment is waiting for you. But if you will be a good girl maybe i will extend these chains. What would you say?

~Go fuck yourself. Be sure that when i get away from here i'll capture you and i'll make you go through the same thing i went and will go through in here.

I hissed at him and he wlaked closer to me with smirk plastered on his face.

~What a rough language but i like your attitude. I wonder how you wanna get away from here. By the way i wanted to ask you something.

He looked me straight into eyes and i tried my best not to change my stone cold expression.

~Didn't you hear the threat i made? Now i'm gonna kill everybody close to you.

The moment he told this sentence i started to laugh. He gave me dead eyed expression.

~What are you laughting at?

~Well you really think i would try to escape if i had someone important to me?

~Huh?

He was visibly confused and i told him with dark look in my eyes.

~Everybody i ever loved is already dead.

He didn't know how to react and then asked me

~What about Fullmetal Pipsqueak and his brother?

~Yeah they are my cousins but it's not that i like them or anything. We are family we know each other and that's it. And even if they were important to me you can't kill them. They are important to you for the same reason i am. Right?

~Tch. Then why were you helping them? You got yourself in this situation because of them.

~I helped them only because we share the same sin. Difference is that they fight against it while i accepted it as punnishment.

~Huh?

~Put down these cuffs for a moment and i'll show you.

~No way. I'll be the one who have to chase after you if you try to escape again.

~As if i'm stupid enough to try escape while you are here. But if you don't want to risk it, then just roll up my trousers. Both of them.

~Uhhhh. Okey.

Envy rolled up my trousers and i showed him my automail legs.

~This is the punnishment for the sin i made.

I told with sad look. Envy meanwhile rolled down trousers and looked at my legs.

~You humans are so stupid and pathetic. I don't understand why would you even try to bring dead back to life.

I stayed quiet for a moment and then answeared him.

~Well if you didn't love anybody there is no way you would understand it but at the same time you are lucky. If you don't love, you don't know suffering from losing someone. That's something i envy you.

I told and Envy stayed quiet. I decided that i'm not gonna care and tried to fall asleep and in matter of minutes i managed to do so.