Chapter 65.

As we were sitting inside car i felt awkward. I felt bad for making a single sound. We both were speechless and i felt bad for even asking something like that. Soon Envy broke the silence.

~(Y/N), don't blame yourself, don't feel bad. After past few days i'm not surprised that you asked. I would probably too if i had something like this to do.

~ You know, i didn't even realized how much problems he had to let us do our work as good as possible. It had to be hard, i never realised. Even though he doesn't really like us, i don't think he hates us either. I don't know how many times he was supposed to stop something that we were doing yet he didn't. And now i've done it with this question.

To this we stayed silent again untill Mustang came back.

~I'm back so we can go.

He stated more for himslef than for us and we moved forward. After short time i took all bravery in me and i told.

~Roy, i'm sorry.

~For what?

~I didn't realize that you are doing so much for us, i'm stupid for asking such ridiculous question.

~Don't mind it, you weren't supposed to know it. But now when you do, let me tell you this. I gave so much effort into taking care of lot of things just because Envy changed and you helped him. I think that you should know that there was time or two when i was about to tell you that it's too hard to let you be that free and change it but your kindness saved you. Maybe it's trivial but when you shared food with me, multiple times and when i saw you getting along with living quiet life i decided to let it be. It's not only that i need you, i don't want to see you dead anymore either.

I was shocked and Envy was speechless again for a moment.

~I don't hate you anymore either, i can get along.

Envy told and i continued.

~Thank you for doing it for us.

~Don't let this concern you anymore. You are gonna have maybe few days free untill war will come. Get enough rest.

Mustang told us and we nodded. After moment Envy asked one more question.

~I want to ask you one last thing. What did you mean when you told that it wasn't supposed to work the way it does now?

~You are not gonna like the answear.

~Just tell us please.

I told second sentence instead of Envy.

~Science is going forward. People next to me doesn't believe you and are very wary of you. They want to have full controll over you. Only i am the one that believes you beside Elrics. Well one of the ideas was collar that would kill you as soon as you disobey something or if you would come back late. Instead of locators there would be something that would shows us exactly what you are doing and what you are talking about. That would be during work. When you would be out of work not only you wouldn't be together in one cell but each of you would be strictly secured with cuffs, chains and other things that would prevent you from using your power and you would be guarded nonstop. And for good of us all i went against it. With those things you wouldn't be able to power up and carry your missions in secret.

~Oh-

Niether of us knew what to say until i told.

~Well that's something i wouldn't like to feel. And probably we would try to escape sooner than you would be able to put it on us.

~That was supposed to be put on you during your sleep, you wouldn't even know how and when. But i decided to believe you, that's why we are here like this right now.

~Uhm, i guess we should thank you.

I told and started to think again. Soon car stopped and without looking out i though that we were before prison. But instead of going out of car Mustang told us to wait and locked car. Soon he was back with 3 cups of coffee. He handed one to me and other to Envy as he sit down on his seat.

~Thank you. Why did you-

~I still have work to do so i need it and i noticed you use to drink lot of coffee too so i brought you some. Now drink it, soon we'll be before prison.

Mustang stated and i started to drink coffee. I put my head on Envy's shoulder and closed my eyes for a moment to enjoy his presence. He put his hands up and tried to pat my head while in one hand he was holding his coffee. I smiled and his hands moved little lower to allow him sip coffee out of his cup. I drank out of it too. In 5 minutes all of us drank whole coffee and soon we stopped, this time for sure before prison building. Mustang opened door and we stepped out with cup from coffee still in our hands. I took all cups and went to throw them away. Then Mustang took us inside building and into elevator. As soon as we reached highest floor we were led to our cell where were Al and Ed waiting for us. They unlocked cell and we stepped inside.

~Oh, wait a moment.

Mustang told to which we turned to face him.

~Give me your hands. I don't think you want to stay with cuffs any longer.

~Well, yes. You got a point.

We gave him our hands as he took cuffs down to which i held my wrtists. Ed then locked cell and we went to sit down on bed.

~Okey, i have to go. I'll contact Elrics as soon as it starts. Get some rest, see you all later.

With this Mustang left and we stayed alone with Elrics.

~Soooo, Envy, how does it feel to be back here?

Edward took his chance and tried to tease Envy but i told instead of him.

~Stop it Edward. Let us relax after work.

I took my pijamas and went to change my clothes. Meanwhile Envy told to Edward.

~(Y/N)'s father is alive. He is enemy. I think that it's not good time to joke around. War is behind corner so let us breathe.

Edward stayed silent for a moment and then told.

~Okey, sorry about that. But how is he alive? I'm sure that (Y/N) found his body, she even tried to transmutate him. What's going on?

~That's what we want to know too.

I stepped closer to bars after i changed and told.

~But we are not gonna talk about him. I hate that guy since he hurt me with his actions and for everything he managed to do to me with his absence. And now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna sleep.

With this sentence i laid down and  tried to fall asleep which i managed soon.

~Let her be, he is one of the reasons she was alone almost whole her life. If she wants to tell you, she will do it. Give her time. I'm gonna rest too so don't be loud.

I went to change myself and then i laid next to (Y/N), hugged her and fell asleep while Ed and Al took their leave.