Chapter 11.

Envy knew exactly what i was trying to point out. Our conversation of perfect murder and how noone knows he was the one who killed that innocent Ishvalan kid. Envy started to talk to Ed how great it was to kill one kid and start whole war. After that Ed was so fucking furious that he ran towards Envy and charged a fist against him. Ed hit him pretty hard into cheek. At moment of impact red sparks were visible in place where Envy was hit but he didn't move an inch after Ed's attack. With his anger raising to border Envy told.

~That's it. I didn't want to show you this but it doesn't even matter anyway.

His whole body started to spark red while Ling shouted for Ed to get away. I couldn't move from place without legs and my dear cousin Ed left me there helpless. Envy meanwhile changed into big green beast. I couldn't believe it was really him. He was only few inches away from me and he carefully moved me away with his tail to stone further away so he wouldn't hurt me while he will fight Ed and Ling. Fight was getting really intense while i was only able to watch them without doing a thing. Not that I wanted to fight. That's not case at all. I stayed where i was and i minded my own buisness. But one moment caught my attention. When Envy ate Ed i was really surprised. My eyes were wide and i was like- oh my god. But it didn't took me long till i snapped out of it. Soon i heard Ed shout from inside of Envy to let him out and that he knows how to get away. Envy let him out and we all listened to his plan after Envy moved me back.

~All we have to do is human transmutation. Someone will open gate and others will jump in.

I looked at him because i understood what does it mean. But Ling asked.

~Who is going to do it? I can't use alchemy. Neither can this guy.

He pointed to Envy and i and Ed looked at each other.

~Guess i'll open it-

Ed told but i stopped him.

~No. I'll open it. I was useless whole time so at least let me handle this. I'll transmutate myself.

In that moment Ed nodded to me and Envy asked.

~What about tool?

~I know. I'm going to loose something. Maybe another limb. But i don't mind it. What's important is that we will get out of here.

After my words Envy told something unexpected.

~Use this.

He opened his mouth to reveal his philosopher's stone.

~You won't loose anything. After all it is just one soul i'm giving up.

I smiled and nodded. Soon Envy brough big parts of stones and i drew transmutation circle. But before i've started to transmutate it, Ed suddenly transmutated it instead of me, using Envy's stone. Ling jumped in and Envy was about to do the same but i couldn't move nor jump so Envy quickly caught me and took me with him. Soon we found ourselves in homunculli's hideout. I was on Envy's back and he mumbled something, probably to me.

~Fucking bastard. I didn't gave him permision to use my stone. I gave it to you. And he let you there helpless. He calls himself your family?

I answeared him.

~I didn't have way to jump in the portal so thank you for saving me. And this is also why i don't have friends and anybody close to me. I can't trust them. They'll leave me helpless. That happened even when you changed to this form because they were scared of you. They are pathetic. They biologically aren't even my family. Their friend Winry actually is blood related but i always grew up with them as my cousins so i call them that way.

Envy stayed quiet and after that another fight started. I was whole time on top of Envy's back untill fight didn't stop and until Ed lost and from Ling became homuncullus named Greed. After that Envy put me down and changed back to his prefered form. Father came closer to me and looked at my legs.

~You are only one who wasn't fighting against us. I wonder why that is.

He commented and outstretched his hand close to my missing legs and he repaired and created me new ones. I tried to stand but i fell while Envy caught me and then i stood up again.

~Thanks.

I told to father who already was back near his throne and then i quietly thanked to Envy as well. Father ordered Envy to take us to Wrath. I wasn't completely adjusted to legs after long time not having them but i was trying my best. Envy helped me because Ed was too short for me and Al too tall. In matter of few minutes we were in elevator and Envy took us to showers. Ed and Al were in one and i was in other next doors and Envy was guarding before doors. I took long shower. Envy opened door and asked me if i'm done to which i answeared him to give me 5 more minutes. He sighed and then bursted into boys shower and saw something he didn't want to see. When Ed told me what happened i almost died from laughter even though i was still mad at him. This shit was just too funny. Soon Envy brought us before King Bradley or in other words homuncullus Wrath. Colonel Mustang was already there. Envy left with words.

~Good luck and don't put your noses in our thing.

I guessed that good luck was meant for me so i smiled a little. After that we had long talk with Wrath and he told us that they have hostages. For Ed and Al it's Winry and for Mustang it's Riza Hawkeye. Then Wrath sent everybody away but he stopped me to stay a little bit more.

~You are (Y/N) right?

I nodded.

~Envy told me about you. You still didn't tell anybody a thing about our plan. Why is that?

~Dunno. I just felt like i don't want to tell them. And now i wouldn't tell them even if they paid me.

~Is that so?

~They left me behind helpless two times in row. I lost my legs during fight and i wasn't able to get away and they didn't care. Envy was the one that saved me. More of reason to keep your secret for myself is because i'm thankfull to Envy.

~Hmm. That's something unusuall for him to do. But that's none of my concern. You can go. You aren't threat to us. At least i hope so.

Wrath told and i went away to meet Ed. He apologised for suddenly opening the gate but he wanted to make sure of something. I just shook my shoulders and i walked away without further interest in his reasons.