Chapter 47.

While solider that looked like he's having brainfreeze was quiet, other soldier that cuffed me before, returned with Mustang still connected to transmitter. He gave it to that stupid soldier that was mocking us not too long ago and he asked.

~F-führer Mustang?

Soldier asked cautiously and suddenly loud yell was heard through transmitter.

~What the hell is the meaning of this! I made official annoucement that those two are now part of military! They have exact hours when they can be out of their cells and while they are out they have work to do. If they won't be back in their cell by 9 PM, only then you can go after them but still i doubt that you would stand any chance against them. They are this military's ultimate weapons so release them immediately!

~R-roger that.

Was all that solider answeared and Mustang was no longer heard.

~So if you would be so kind, release us. Or should we do it by ourselves?

Envy told mockingly to which soldier gave us ugly glare but moved his hand to show other two soldiers to release us.

~I hope that this won't happen again. Or other time we won't hold back.

I told and both of us took our motorcycles and left.

~I guess that we still have some time untill we have to be back. We should get files from Rogers and then quickly go back to prison or we will have real problem this time.

I told to which Envy responded.

~Yeah i know, let's go faster.

In matter of 10 minutes we were in central HQ and we went to see Sam Rogers again. As soon as we entered Rogers looked our way at first with uninterested look but as soon as he recognized us his look became more scared.

~Hello there, we came for our promised files.

I told with sweet yet murderous voice. Rogers just looked at me for a second without single word so i continued.

~You have those files, right? You didn't forget about us, right?

I continued smiling and when Rogers finally realized what does that sweet tone of mine means he quickly realized what he has to do.

~O-o-of c-course. I've got it all h-here. T-take it.

He handed me one box with lot of papers inside.

~There are 134 soldiers that joined our ranks in past month. There are names and infornations about every single one of them.

I stayed quiet for a moment and looked at that box. Soon my smile faded and i looked at Envy.

~Why the hell is there so many people joining our ranks. I don't want to go through every single paper in here.

I faked cry and Envy sighed.

~There's no other choice, we have to do it (Y/N). But we have lot of time to do so, so don't worry.

I smiled and leand on Envy's chest for a moment and then pulled away.

~Thanks, that helped.

With that both of us looked at scared Rogers and we were about to take our leave when i stopped and asked him.

~What time is it?

For a moment he looked at me like i asked most stupid thing in the world but soon he answeared me.

~Uhm 8:50 PM.

For a second i froze and after that i closed doors and with still frozen expression i looked at Envy.

~Y-you know...Envy...we have less than 10 minutes to get back.

When i told that for a second Envy froze too and then suddenly both of us started to run through central HQ to our motorcycles. I quickly put box inside case that was on my motorcycle and we immediately drove away as fast as we could. We parked our motorcycles close to prison building and ran inside buinding. We went to stairs and ran all the way up to highest floor. When we were before our cell, we were out of breath. Suddenly we heard Ed's voice.

~You two have hell's luck. You arrived at 8:59. Minue later and you would-

~Shut the fuck up, we know. Why the hell would we run all the way here if we didn't know that?!

Envy told kinda pissed off and for a moment i froze.

~Fuck it!

I cursed and gained Ed's and Envy's attention.

~I forgot those files down in my motorcycle.

Envy facepalmed while Edward opened cell.

~Well i guess there's no choice.

Ed told and then shouted.

~Al?! Can you come here?!

After a moment Al came to our cell and asked.

~What do you need, brother?

~Please go with (Y/N) down. She forgot some files or something for her work.

~Uhm okey. Let's go.

Al told me and got ahold of my hand while Ed locked Envy in cell. While we were going down Al still held me by hand... just like when we were little. I always got along better with Al than Ed.

~So (Y/N), where do you have those files?

~Near prison in my motorcycle.

~Motorcycle? Since when do you have it?

~Since today. Both Envy and I bought one.

~Must be great, maybe i will buy one too when i'll be older.

~Yeah, it's good and it's fun.

I told and as soon as we came to my motorcycle i unlocked case and took out box with files. Then both of us went back up.

Envy's POV

As soon as Edward locked me in cell i looked at (Y/N) leaving with Alphonse holding her by hand.

~Why is he holding her by hand?

I asked curiously and Edward replied.

~When we were younger, before either of us commited human transmutation we used to hang out a lot. And (Y/N) and Al were getting along really good and they always used to hold hands. After we've done human transmutations (Y/N) went through automail operation and soon she joined military. What goes for me and Al, after Al lost his body and i my hand and leg, we distanced ourselves and mostly i though only about Al and I and we totally forgot about (Y/N). Or mostly i did. Al sometimes mentioned her but i didn't really payed attention. I really regret being so selfish. I should have known that she must've felt even worse then Al and I did because unlike us she was alone. And what's worse, i realized it only when you- my enemy- opened my eyes. But still it was too late. I only remembered her when i needed something and before you talked to me i said terrible things to her. You can't even imagine how much regret i feel. If i could i would change everything. But that's impossible. And even though i hate to tell it- thank you. Thank you for opening my eyes.

To this i just rolled my eyes and told.

~I was just asking why they were holding hands since i've never seen her close to any of you. I wasn't asking about your feelings. But be sure not to hurt her again and try to make it up to her or i will kill you on spot not caring if i'll live or not.

With that i walked away from bars, laid down on bed and waited for (Y/N) to return while pipsqueak, surprisingly, didn't say another word.