Chapter 9.

I woke up late in the morining. It was about 10 am.

~Oh right. I'm taking day off today. When i think about it i slept really good. That terrible nightmares didn't follow me anywhere. When i was held captive i didn't have them at all. Guess i'm finally lucky after ages.

I thought aloud and i went to make breakfast. But my fridge was empty.

~Goddes! I forgot i was away for about month!

I cursed with sigh.

~Guess i'm going shopping and buy something.

I took my things and went to do grocery. I bought some food and went back.

~Such pain in the ass to go shopping in the morning. Envy brought me food every morning to the bed.

I thought as i came to my house.

~Why am i still thinking about that homucullus? Stupid (Y/N). I'll probably encounter him only one last time when they will use me as sacrifice and that would be end. I should forget him.

I made breakfast and opened curtains to let sun get in my room. After that i took long shower and relaxed a little after so long. Then i laid in my bed again and i read some book. In the evening that day i heard knock on my door. I went to open it just to reveal Ed and Al. I let them go in and asked.

~What do you want.

~Not even hello?

Ed asked and looked at my strict look. He rolled his eyes and started to talk.

~Well we want you to join us in search for our original bodies and in fight against homunculli.

~No.

~H-huh? Huuuuh? Why not? They kidnapped you and held you captive. Don't you want revenge or something?

~Nope. I don't care about them. If i'll put my nose in their things they'll be targeting me again. No thanks. I'm gonna do my daily routine and live like that.

~B-but we have to do something-

~Why? I don't care about anybody. I don't have to do a thing. No is no. Now you can go.

~You really are cruel (Y/N). See ya other time.

Ed told while Al just nodded and they left. I went back to reading and when i finished my book i thought about what they told me. But i discovered that i just don't care about them as well as lives of other people. And then i went to sleep. On other day i woke up before my alarm so i got myself ready and went to work. This continued for about 2 moths. Meanwhile Ed came to visit me in work and tried to convince me to join them which i refused everytime. He told me about their plans and what they went through. He took my attantion only once when he mentioned homuncullus Greed. But later i lost interest in that too. That was until now. Ed didn't came here but instead he called me which was really unusuall. I answeared him and he quickly told me.

~(Y/N)! We caught homuncullus! Come to this location and i'll tell you what we found. I know you don't want to get involved but i'm sure you would like to see captured homucullus.

Then Ed shut the phone. I got scared for a moment and I thought.

~It can be Envy but he is too powerfull for them. But every other homuncullus is about the same powerfull so it isn't completely excluded. Why do i care?! Fuck! I'm going there.

I decided and quickly went to my car. I drove to location Ed told me about and i met few people i didn't expect there. There was some Xingse guy i learned was Ling and girl without hand named Lan Fan. There was also Colonel Mustang. He came to me and looked me deep in eyes when he told.

~Welcome (Y/N).

~Thanks Colonel.

~When we are not in work you can call me Roy.

He told me with smug look as he started to flirt with me. He also asked me about what happened when they kidnapped me and i told him that i'll get my revenge my own way even though i didn't mean that. Ed came closer to me and told.

~Soooo (Y/N). Are you joining us?

~Still answear is no. I just wanted to see the homucullus you captured. This one is Gluttony right?

~Yeah. He was working with women named Lust.

After Gluttony heard name Lust he started to move around and trying to get away from metal ropes restraining his body. Suddenly he broke them with words

~I'm gonna eat Mustang! He killed Lust!

After that, big mouth opened on his belly and we knew we are in trouble. Mustang snapped his fingers and let out his powerfull flame blast but Gluttony ate it and wanted to attack again but we dodged. I was near bushes when i suddenly heard some movement. I turned around in fighting stance but i only saw there dog. Big black dog with purple orbs. I was about to let my guard down when dog suddenly started to morphe into person. And that person was Envy. I couldn't believe my own eyes as he looked at me with smirk.

~Don't even try. You wouldn't beat me in hunderets years.

I smiled a little and told.

~Yeah i know.

I let my guard down and Ed came rushing to me with yelling.

~You bastard! What are you doing here?

He came at Envy with charged fist and attacked him. Envy tried to stop him by saying that he didn't came here to fight but he called Ed small so Ed didn't listen at all. But soon Gluttony took Ed's attention and that Xingse guy Ling started to attack Envy. Envy had him but Ling got away and almost trapped Envy. I noticed one comment Ling made towards Envy which made Envy mad.

~How many souls you have in your body? Homuncullus

I don't know what he meant by this question but i didn't have time to find out about it. Gluttony attacked and Ed was in range of attack. Envy went to get him away because he is important sacrifice but he didn't have enough time so i wanted to pull him back from there. I started to run after him but i tripped and ended up falling right into that attack.