Chapter 32.

Next few days were calm and peacefull. Envy and I played lot of games, i cooked food as well as Envy and we talked a lot. Today was no different...at least at start. I was laying in bed and we had radio turned on while we were reading. Suddenly i realized that i wasn't in shower for some time now. I looked at Envy and shook him little bit to get his attention. At first he didn't budge but i didn't stop so he rolled his eyes and looked my way.

~What is it? I'm in really interesting section (Y/N).

~Uhm sorry. It's just that i would like to go to the shower.

~Well what's stopping you? You should know where it is.

~Well yes but i would like you to go with me. After all i'm used to you taking me there.

~Aaah, What am i gonna do with you.

Envy stood up from bed and outstretched his hand with words.

~You coming?

I looked at him and at first i kinda froze but then i smiled and took his hand. Envy lead me through hall and we stopped before showers.

~You can go in.

Envy commented but i looked him in his purple orbs.

~You're coming with me. At least sit in other shower like you used to.

~(Y/N) i only did that 'cause i had to look after you. Now i have no reason to stalk you.

~But i wanna be with you or at least talk with you.

Envy stayed quiet for some time and then he told with smile as he got some kind of idea.

~Come with me.

Was all he said as he started to drag me somewhere deeper into tunnels. I didn't know where we were going but soon we were before small hole in wall for an avarage person to slip through. Envy went first and i followed him while asking where is he going but i shut my mouth when i saw where we came out.

~What do you think about it?

~H-how? Was it here all the time?

Before me, was something that looked like really old baths. There was big something like pool with hot water inside. It seemed really old almost ancient. I really love how it looked.
Envy didn't answear my question i just saw red sparks on Envy and how he was jumping inside. I didn't care about anything else at the moment only to get inside. I quickly put down my clothes and jumped inside too. Water was really warm and steam was filling this place. I swam around untill i was standing before Envy. I looked at his built up body and found myself staring so i quickly put myself together and looked in Envy's eyes. But something was off. He was looking down and then i realized that i'm completely naked. Envy kept staring at my breasts but when i tapped him on shoulder he jumped a little and finally paid me some attention.

~Guess we both like what we see before each other.

I commemted as i found my eyes wandering back to his body.

~Yeah i guess so.

Envy answered.

Soon i gathered myself and decided that there should be some fun. Without any warning i splashed water to Envy's face.

~Hey?! Why did you do that?

He asked kinda pissed off but when i started to laugh he calmed down.

~Hahaha, you should have seen your face, hahaha when i splashed water on your face, hahaha. I love this ga-

I was interupted with Envy splashing water on me. Immediately he started to laugh at me and i joined. After moment i started splashing water all around me and Envy did the same. After minutes and minutes of splashing and fighting Envy dived underwater and jumped behind me. He kinda scared me but instantly he hugged me from behind and pressed his body onto mine. I almost melted from that beautifull feeling. We then sat on highest step. Our upper body from shoulders to head was beneath water. We were sitting close to each other and we kept chilling in relaxing hot water. After about 10 minutes of chilling Envy started to talk.

~I almost forgot about this place.

~Really? How is that possible?

~I didn't have time to come here for more than 100 years.

~Huh?!

~Now i'm about 400 years old but when i was about 250 years old, one day while exploring new hideout i came across this place. I doubt father knew about this so i decided to keep it secret. And it would work if one day Lust and Greed didn't follow me here. From that moment it was our secret. We decided to keep it for ourselves, Gluttony was too stupid, Bradley didn't exist, Sloth was too lazy and Pride wouldn't care as well as father. We would go here regulary but one day Greed betrayed father and Lust and I got more work. From then i almot forgot about this place. I wasn't here maybe even about 150 years. And i bet human wasn't here even longer.

I was listening with interest and i found it truly amazing.

~Well i'm glad you remembered. At least we can have some fun after all those years of pain.

~Yes that's truth.

~You know Envy, i'm sorry for what happened to your, uhm family? I guess?

~They were no real family to me but i miss some of them. Lust and Greed. Even though Greed is traitor i understand why he did that. Now i understand. Lust could be fine but later she changed ans she was more bitch than the Lust i knew. And then i changed as well.

~But i don't really care. I still love you.

~I know (Y/N). I love you too even though i'm not saying it much.

I smiled and hugged him and he did the same gesture. When we parted i found myself staring again at his body. I quickly shook my head and told.

~We should probably go back. I'm kinda hungry.

~Yeah i guess you've got a point.

Both of us swam to the end of pool and went out. I bent to pick up my towel and straightened myself while holding it in my hand. Envy was right before me. Both of us stared at each other and our eyes met each others gaze we immediately covered ourselves. I wrapped towel around my body and i started to put on my clean clothes while Envy changed into his usuall ones. We looked to each others eyes while slight blush was visible and i gave Envy sweet smile. We then went to the kitchen and Envy started to cook dinner.