Chapter 14.

Envy's POV

I went after doctor Marcoh right after i parted ways with (Y/N). It took me some time untill i was at place where i was supposed to meet with certain chimera men that took me to Marcoh's location. I took form of Ishvalan from nearby slums so Marcoh won't get suspictious about me. We went on top of hill and chimera men run away from me with laughter and then i showed them my normal form.

~What's so funny?.

To my question Marcoh answeared.

~I knew you wouldn't let me be and that you would come here by yourself to recapture me. But that's not gonna happen.

My smile immediately faded as i started to feel that something's not gonna play in my favor. But my thoughts were interupted by blue sparks coming from the bottom of me that attacked me. I didn't know what it was. I only knew it was alchmy attack. I looked confused and furious because of Marcoh that had his usuall stern face.

~What the hell is this?!

~Alchemy. Don't you recognize it?

I looked at footsteps in snow and i thought that there are some alchemy traps set everywhere so i decided to step in chimera's footsteps but another alchemy attack came after me.

~The fuck!!

I cursed and Marcoh giggled a little.

~These traps are reacting only to homuculli.

As i heard that i waited for a moment and i knew that this shit isn't possible. I was about to snap at them when i remembered (Y/N)'s words about long distance alchemy from that Xing's girl. I looked around but i didn't saw her anywhere. I only saw small place in short distance and i immediately knew that she is hidden there. I decided that i'm gonna rush at them but all these annoying attacks held me back. In the end i snapped and i took form of beast, attacked Marcoh and got ahold of him. I was about to kill him but Marcoh told words that made my heart stop for a moment. (Y/N)'s words were flooding into my mind and i knew she had truth. I shouldn't be here at all. I fucked up. That stupid human was right. Or maybe not stupid. She is the only inteligent human i have ever met. The only one i don't hate. But my thought's were interupted by ringing of Marcoh's words.

~I created multiple philosopher's stones. And that's exactly why i know everything about them. Even how to destroy them!

Marcoh clapped his hands and touched my now beast form skin and started to destroy me and my philosopher's stone. Soon i was just crowling on the ground at first at my prefered form and then i morphed into small green lizard. I couldn't believe that this was me, that this was actually my real form. I hated it. I was this kind of pathetic thing.

~I won't forgive them! Stupid, punny, pathetic humans. I will kill them all. (Y/N) really had truth about everything.

I was thinking and talking to myself while chimeras, Alphonse and Scar took care of wounded Marcoh and then they held me in hands. Soon one guy i think his name was Yoki took me in his hand and i bite him and possesed him. I threatened Marcoh that i will kill him but nobody cared so i let him go but it was one fucking act and they put me in small glass bottle after i let him be. It was so fucking humiliating! I hated every second of being there in that form. They soon started to ask me question which i gladly declined. I told them only thing i knew and that was that i heard that fullmetal pipsqueak was missing just to disrupt them. And it worked. Until Scar told to that little Xing girl to take me to her coutry and use me and my philosopher's stone for her good. I hated thought of something like that. But i had no choice. She nodded and they put handkercheif ontop of bottle and i couldn't see a thing where i was going. And my thought's went to (Y/N).

Your POV

~Ed? What are you doing here??

I asked with shocked expression meanwhile Ed just had his mouth agape because he didn't believe that he would see me here out of all places.

~(Y/N)?! What are YOU doing here?

~I asked first!

~Ugh it's long story i'll tell you about it later. Right now i have to eat something or i'm gonna die.

I looked at him and only then i noticed that there are two more guys with him. I took Ed to kitchen where Granny Pinako was and she gave him food. Ed looked pretty beat up and these men told us why and then Ed told us his whole story of what happened in Briggs and about Kimblee, Raven and lot of other things. I almost couldn't believe what happened. It was too much for me. Ed and his companions stayed in here for about week and i and Ed trained every day hand to hand combat. I started to use my legs more because they are harder then other part of my body. We fought a lot and it was sometimes win for me and sometimes win for Ed. We ended at draw in the end. Meanwhile Winry came back from North too. She took care of Ed's automails and later that day Ed told me about his plan and after long pleading i finally agreed on helping him. But i only did it because i saw oportunity to help Envy in case of Scar's attacks. Ed at first wanted to rendezvous with Al so we came to place Ed thought Al would be at but he was completely wrong. Instead we met someone i didn't think i would see. It was Ling or at least his body. We didn't know if he was Ling or Greed. But it looked like it was Ling because all he said was that he was starving. We gave him some food but he ate evrything we had. He told us some things before Greed took control back. We learned that Greed betrayed father, attacked Wrath and reason behind it. When Greed took conrol over Ling's body and looked at us, Ed was already in fighting stance while chimeras were trembling behind him. I just looked at Greed with no interest. He told that he isn't going to fight and that he doesn't work for father anymore. Ed couldn't believe it but i remembered that Ling told that as well. Soon after, Ed asked Greed to join us which he kindly declined. But after some time he decided to change his mind and told that he will join only if we became his henchmen. Except for me. I am supposed to be his lady. After all he want everything included women. So i was stuck by his side for some time. It wasn't bad at all but there is person, i wanted to be with like this more and i didn't even know where he was nor if he was alright.