Chapter 63.

Your POV

~I'm tired as hell Envy, what are we gonna do now?

~I don't even know what time is it, wait i'm gona look.... 2PM. What would you say to some coffee or tea or-

~Both, let's enjoy ourselves and meanwhile we can returm this van.

I told while i pointed at van.

~Okey, this was easier than i expected.

Envy told as he sat in van and drove us back to city. At first we went to central headquarters, returned van and then we walked through city to closest cafe. We sat down and waitress brought us drink list and it surprised me that they had lot of different teas. And none of them was  basic, these were the real ones. Both Envy and I decided for black tea- Earl Grey- since it's our favourite. We waited couple of minutes since these types of tea takes more time to prepare.

~What do we want to eat today for lunch?

Envy asked as i thought for a moment

~What about pizza?

~Sounds good, where should we go?

I was thinking when suddenly waitress showed up with our teas.

~Here you go, enjoy.

I thanked her and continued.

~Well i was thinking, i'm kinda tired so i would like to just lay in bed or take a relaxing bath at my place. And we can order our pizza and we can enjoy our evening.

~That's actually good idea. Well let's enjoy our tea so we can order coffee soon.

I nodded and started to drink my tea. That familiar scent and taste brought back memories i've forgotren long time ago. It felt so nostalgic, just like when i met my father yesterday. I felt like i was kid again and mom was making our usuall tea.

~It's delicious and it brings back memories of my childhood while it was still happy.

~Dunno if that's good or bad, but enjoy it, just like i do.

~Uhm, i do and i'll.

Soon waitress walked around so i stopped her and asked her for 2 lattes. When we were done with tea our coffee arrived. I poured sugar inside it, mixed it and enjoyed that whipped milk on top of my coffee. I drank it pretty quickly so i waited for Envy to finish and after we paid we walked away. Soon we were before my place and right after we went inside where i took off my clothes, took some pijama and started to fill my bathtube. Even though i use shower more often, sometimes there's time i enjoy my bathtube. It's big enough for 2 people to fit in so i called Envy to join me. For at least half hour we just chilled inside hot water while i almost fell asleep but Envy kept accompaniing me and that made me happy.

~(Y/N) we should get out, water's starting to get cold. Let's lay down a little.

He told while he stepped out, then outstretched his hand and helped me stand up. But my clumsy ass slipped. I would for sure hit my head if Envy didn't hold me untill the end. When i put on my clothes i painfully slowly moved to my room and then crawled into my big bed. Soon i called Envy and for the first time i wasn't sleeping here alone. I cuddled closer to Envy and while he was patting me i fell asleep. When i woke up again it was already 8PM, not even black tea or coffee could keep me awake. As soon as i opened my eyes i saw Envy laying next to me deep asleep. I smiled and put myself on top of his body and gave him light kiss on his lips. After that i rolled down from him and went to order pizza. It was hard to decide but i chose 4 types of cheese and typical pizza with cheese, ham and corn. After i waited about 30 minutes, delivery guy called me. I went out, paid, left him some tip and went back. After that I brought it to my room. A slighly shook Envy and told him.

~Hey, wake up darling.

He opened one eye and gave me questioning look.

~That's first time you ever called me this way, isn't it, (Y/N)?

I looked at him, smiled and with mock i told.

~See? You are awake. It worked.

To this question Envy grabbed me put me on top of him and hugged me tightly.

~Don't say such things, i like how it sounds, right, darling?

I became blushing mess and quickly tried to change subject.

~I-i-i didn't expect this kind of reaction, it's cute and i-i like it uuuuuhm, i ordered pizza, let's eat.

~I like how your blushing hahaha.

He started to laugh so i looked at him with puffed cheeks as he patted my head.

~(Y/N) don't be coward, up until now you weren't acting like this.

~Oh but this time you are cute as hell. And it feels so good to be called the way like you just called me.

I smiled and Envy kissed me on cheek.

~Okey let's eat.

I told and Envy sat on bed, took his box and started to eat while i did the same.

~Oh god, it's delicious.

Envy told me while i gave him warm smile.

~Envy? Can we exchange some slices?

~Of course, i wanna have some of your pizza too.

We exchanges some slices and after we were done, we laid down again and just cuddled together. I put my hand on his cheek and looked him in the eyes. Soon with back of his hand he patted my cheek and i couldn't stop all those feeling inside of me so i pulled myself closer to Envy and gave him the best kiss i could. Soon he stood up with me in his hands bridal style. I couldn't get out of his hands as he was trying to tickle me, this evening was really lovely and we both enjoyed this beautyfull mood.

??? P.O.V.

~So it's about time?

~Yeah, so when are we starting? Our troops should be here soon. Not even 1/2 is left.

~That's good, get ready guys, tommorow is our big day.