Chapter 21.

We started to play and we were playing about 3 hours untill we were completely exhaused.

~Guess it's all for today. You okey with it?

~Yeah. Completely okey. So what's score?

~27-27. Somehow we ended at draw.

~Jeez, tommorow i'm beating you.

~Heh, you believe.

We both gigled at each other and i was about to go back into office to continue my paperwork but Envy stopped me.

~What is it?

~Shouldn't you at least open my cell and lock me in? Jeez i have to think about this shit for you.

~Yeah i should. But i don't feel like locking you inside. Reather come with me to my office for a moment.

~(Y/N), you sure it's okey?

~Yeah. This is my floor. As long as noone sees it i'm chill about it. Or do you want me to lock you inside your small dark cell?

~No, of course not. Who would want that?! And if you insist on it i don't really mind. Better then being locked in darkness.

I unlocked barred doors and both of us came out and went into my office. Envy sat on my bed and i to my desk. I started to work again while i talked with Envy. After so long we had finally enjoyable conversation. But that was interupted by ringing of phone on my desk. I panicked a little and quickly picked up phone.

~What is it?

~I'm coming down to give you some other paperwork.

~Uhm okey i'm waiting.

I ended call and quickly told Envy.

~Guard is comming down here with paperwork. Please work with me. I'm gonna play it like i was taking you to toilet. Give me hands please.

I told while being extremly nervous. Envy sighed not happy about doing it but he came to me and outstretched his hands. I handcuffed him and went out of my office and took him before his cell. Right when i took keys out of my pocket guard showed behind me and asked with little bit frightened voice.

~W-w-why is he out?! W-what is the meaning of this?!

~What do you mean?

~He isn't supposed to be out of his cell at all!

To guards words Envy made quick *Tch* sound and i knew he is about to snap but he tried ignoring him.

~Oh sorry. I wasn't kind enough to make him toilet inside his cell so i need to take him out. You got a problem with that?!

I gave this guy deadly glare to which he made *eeek* sound and told me.

~N-no ma'am!

~Great. Now wait till i lock him in his cell.

I unlocked first door and then second and i took Envy inside his cell. I put down handcuffs and locked cell behind him and then other security doors as well. I put cuffs in my pocket and keys as well. I looked at guard and went to him.

~Now you have my attention.

~Thank you, so here you got paperwork and documents about last incidents that were investigated. Your colegues hopes that you will find something they didn't.

~Okey, i'll start it as soon as i'm done with previous work. You can go now.

~Yes ma'am!

Guard took his leave and i put papers on my desk and then I went inside Envy's cell.

~Sorry about that. I kinda freaked. You can come out now.

~It's ok. I guess i should get used to it.

~Hehe i'm really sorry. Now come out if you want.

~Yeah i'm going. By the way you are really tough woman. You had complete respect from that guard.

~You think so? Greed told me something like that too. And that i have same grin as someone he knew. His younger sibling or someone like that.

~Huh? Really? Guess we really have similiar grins.

~Huh?

~Greed was my older brother. You didn't know?

~No i didn't. But don't mind it. I'm though and cold because I just hate working with other people and people in general so i'm usually really cold to everybody. I hate every interactions with them. But i kinda like being repsected like this hehehe.

~Yeah i can see it. When we first met you were the same to me too. Now you are much- hmmm- kinder.

~Yeah that's possible. You are my one and only friend and that's why you can see my kind side.

~Same goes for you. And why the hell do you have this much paperwork??

~Uhm it's because i have two works. I'm still working at investigation center. And this is about some cases my colegues are working on. They sent it to me to look at it if they didn't overlook something.

~You didn't have that high rank before, did you?

~Nope. Mustang is on his way up and i got promoted. I'm brigadier general right now. And i am really good at my work so my colegues are always counting on me. And i have money from both works so i don't really mind. This second job to guard you is something like my free time. After all we are talking together, eating together etc. So this isn't lot of work. It's like we are hanging out.

~ Except we are not out. But there is something about it. If you want i can help you a little with these documents. As you know i'm kinda informated about this kind of things.

~If you want then feel free to do so.

I told and gave Envy new documents that arrived not that long ago. He started to read them and i continued to do ones i was doing before. We were working untill night. Most of time we were silent. We only talked when we needed some info from each other and then we were going to eat. When it was too late i told to Envy that we will continue tommorow.

~I've found some new things about case i was working on so for today it's all and we are going to continue tommorow.

Envy nodded and got up from bed and went to his cell which was opened because i just didn't bother locking it.

~(Y/N) come here lock it! I can't do it myself!

~Jeez, wait. I'm coming.

I brought myself to his cell and he looked at me with face "You can't even take care of one prisoner you have here" and i rolled my eyes in response.

~I'm here so don't look at me like that.

I sighed and he went inside.

~Good night.

~Good night to you too Envy. See ya tommorow.

I finally locked both cell doors and went into my office. I called to the guard that was here today to come for documents and paperwork i've done. In 3 minutes he was down and i gave him everything i got and my notes about what seemed interesting to me and where they should put thier attention.

~As fast as always Brigadier General (L/N).

~Thank you. I'll see you when you will bring me new work. I'm gonna sleep at least a little after working whole day. You can go now. Good night.

~Yes ma'am. Good night.

Guard took his leave and i finally went to lay down to my bed. As soon as i laid down i fell asleep.