Chapter 53.

We melted into kiss and we continued untill i had to breath. For a moment we looked at each other and then we started to kiss again with lot of passion. When we pulled away second time i hugged Envy and tried to catch my breath. When i was about to move away i suddenly heard voice.

~*ehm ehm* are you done?

All too familiar voice of Mustang asked. I became complete blush mess while Envy looked away and asked.

~ What do you want?

~I escorted boy to soldiers that will take him to orphange. But there is this thing. I know that i told you that you can do what you want untill 10PM but there's problem. The two of you are going to be attacked. I don't know if today or one of the upcoming days but it's going to happen.

~Did that brat told you?

Envy asked with interest.

~Yeah, as you said he lived in that building for a while. And he heard probably every single conversation that Francis had with Drachmans and they were all dressed in uniforms just like us. As he told he was trying to defend himself because they wanted to see him dead but he was able to run away everytime until the two of you showed up.

~Okey, but i still don't understand where is problem? If we are attacked we will just fight back.

I told and Envy responded.

~(Y/N) i think that i get what Mustang means-

~If they are directly trying to attack you with knowing your powers thanks to espionage and all, so i think they've found a way to counter you and defeat you. Don't you think?

~Well it's not impossible. But how are we going to do our work?

~You are not going to do it. With this you are just going to be locked in cell under survilance. So now i reccomend you to move and go to prison. I hope i don't have to use-

~Yeah, yeah, we are going.

Mustang stated as he slowly put up his hand but quickly put it back when we moved. When we were outside we stopped and Mustang told.

~Okey, we are out.

He sounded like he breathed out relief and i gave him questioning look.

~I was only going to tell you that you are gonna be attacked but right after i told you i felt like someone started following us and eavesdroping. That's why i played show. You can have your free time. And i think that i don't need to tell all details everytime we meet.

With that he left and i and Envy looked at each other confused of what just happened.

~Envy, let's go just relax through city and when there will be nothing to do we will just head back and i'll take care of what i want to with Ed and Al. And in worst case scenario we can leave again before 10PM.

~Okey, so let's get going.

Envy got ahold of my hand and continued to hold me through whole walk until we stopped by ice cream shop where we ordered our favourite flavours and then we proceeded to go to small grassy hill. We talked about work and som stuff we had to do and then we just decided to lay down and cuddled closer to each other. I had my head on Envy's chest while he had his arm around me. And i kind of fell asleep but i was woken up later by orange sun's rays and colder wind. I opened my eyes only to see beautifull sunset. I sat with my legs crossed and i watched in awe since i really liked the scenery. Soon Envy sat too and put his hand around me and moved me closer to him. I gave him bright smile and gave him kiss on his cheek. When sun was almost hidden behind horizon we stood up and decided that it's time to head back.

~That sunset was beautifull, wasn't it?

~Yeah, just like you.

Envy told and i blushed a little.

~Ahh, don't do this all of a sudden, i'm blushing now.

~Hehe, one more reason to do so.

He said with smile while he got ahold of my hand as we continued through city. Most of shops were already closed but then i noticed small cafe that had still some time untill it will close.

~Envy? Would you mind stopping by?

I told and ponited to cafe.

~No, but do you wanna drink coffee this late?

~Maybe one, you know i enjoy coffee a lot. And if they have i would eat something sweet too, maybe cake or something since i didn't eat much today. Almost nothing.

~Okey, so let's go before they close.

We moved to cafe and stepped inside. There was one young girl who was in hurry as she stopped by and asked.

~Would you like to order something?

I looked at what they had and told.

~Please one latte and 3 pieces of brownie please. What do you want Envy?

~One latte that's all. And we will take it with us.

Young waitress nodded and went to work. In five minutes we had what we ordered and we were about to leave coffee untill i stopped and asked.

~Would you mind telling me what time it is?

~Uhm 9:50PM, i'm closing at 10PM.

I smiled and nodded.

~Thank you.

With that we left and i told to Envy.

~We have some time left. And i didn't notice this cafe before and it's even close to prison so we can stop by more often.

~Uhm, but that depends on taste. If it won't taste good then it's useless that it's close.

~Yeah but i don't think it will be bad. I wanna try it as soon as possible.

I told while we were before prison building and soon we stepped in. We were walking to elevator and i looked around only to be surprised that noone was looking at us or talking about us.

~Do you think they got used to us? I don't see them do anything nor hear anything about us.

~Probably, and probably there is someone who is forbiding them from doing so.

I made small *hmm* as we stepped into elevator and pushed button to go up. When elevator stopped we stepped out and went right towards our cell where was Alphonse waiting for us.

~Hi there Al, where is Ed? I need to ask both of you something.

~Oh, (Y/N), Ed is sleeping and now it's my time to work so if you need something, i'll tell him later.

~Oh okey.

I told and both Envy and I stood before cell while Al opened it with ,,i'm sorry,, face.