Chapter 60.

~Wow, (Y/N), you really drive smooth but still not as smooth as me.

Envy exclaimed as soon as we stepped inside my place.

~I didn't see you drive so i can't tell. Untill you prove me otherwise, i'm the best driver here.

~Oooh, is that so? Well guess i'm gonna drive during our work.

~Sounds like fun. By the way, i was thinking about our work tonight. Shouldn't we get some kind of drug to knock out spies? I mean, yeah we can knock them out with our power but still they can wake up and when they will be all together they might try something.

~Don't be silly (Y/N). With your alchemy we don't need drugs. If you use some unbreakable cuffs there is no way they can get outta them. Even i couldn't do it.

~Well if you think so, okey. What time is it?

I asked Envy and he look around to find some clocks.

~It's almost 8PM. We have about hour untill we start.

~Good, so i'm gonna put adresses in line from the fartherst to us to the closest. Okey?

~Guess i'm gonna help you with it.

~Okeeey.

I smiled and we started to work. In matter of 10 minutes we were done. And shortly after Mustang called us. Envy picked up comunicator while i packed some things that i might use and soon after, Envy hanged the phone.

~That van will be here in 10 minutes. Are we gonna go out? Or do you need something?

~No, i have everything, what about you?

~I don't need anything so we can get going.

I nodded as we stepped out and i locked doors behind me. We stepped outside to see dark night clouds getting darker and darker. Soon some soldier brought us van and Envy and i went inside. I looked at Envy and noticed his smirk.

~This is gonna be fun.

He said while he started car and we moved to first adress. Envy's driving was crazy but it felt good, he had complete controll over the car.

~Well Envy, you drive good, but i'm still smoother.

~No way, (Y/N). You didn't see anything.

Soon he was driving even crazier but i still felt safe, he was better at driving at hight speed without problem. He is better wile driving inside city but i am better at longer trips because i won't lose control of car for even second. I can go fast but still i'm carefull.

I told to myself and then to Envy.

~You are winning in city, i'm winning outside of city.

~Can't complain since i feel like falling asleep during long trips.

~I though so.

After i answeared we were at place where we were gonna leave car. We had two keys, each for one of us.

~Okey, let's get going. In 10 minutes here, if one of us won't be here we will go help each other, okey?

~Yeah, well i'm leaving, see you soon.

Envy answeared and we started to run to our adresses. I went to small half destroyed house and looked inside
It was dark so i decided to quietly enter through hole i made with alchemy and when i was inside i transmutated unbreakable glass cuffs and put them in pocket. I stepped into small bedroom and looked at person sleeping without single worry. I moved closer and closer untill i was standing right upon him. I touched him to wake him up but he didn't react even though he was still breathing. And since i thought that it's gonna be fun i slapped him to which he woke up and looked at me with fear in his eyes.

~W-what- who?! Huh?

I gave him small smile and he immediately composed himself and told.

~What the fuck do you think you're doing here?! Don't you know who i am you stupid little bitch?!

I gave him this time deadly glare and after that crazy smile.

~You'll see soon.

I whispered and hit him hard in the face. In second he was knocked out and i started to laught to myself.

~Hahaha, his reaction was priceless, if Envy saw him, he would laugh, hahaha.

I cuffed mans hands behind his back, slunged him through shoulder, stepped out, sealed hole in house and ran back to van. Envy was already there waiting for me.

~Finally you're here. What took you so long?

~I was making fun of him, it was so satisfying. You would die laughting if you saw him, hahaha.

~And i was trying to be quick so you won't have to wait for me. Still, this one was hilarious too.

Envy pointed inside van to show me another unconsious spy. I threw inside the one that was slunged on my shoulder and then we locked the van.

~So, who's next? I asked and Envy told me adress and took us to place. We continued without problems untill it came to 23rd soldier that i was supposed to capture. We were back close to my place but still it would take us at least 10 minutes to go there. I was familiar with this area so i knew exactly what am i supposed to do. I climbed some houses and soon stopped before balcony of certain flat. To my surprise, there was dim light coming from inside that indicated that this spy was still awake. It was all or nothing so i decided to transmutate hole into building and walked inside. I was walking quietly and i arrived at small bedroom where was man sitting behind desk and reading something. Suddenly man spoke to me.

~I knew you would be coming soon.

I was surprised by his sentence but i didn't let it bother me so i answeared.

~Is that so?

~Yeah-

Man stood up from chair while behind him was turned on small lamp. Man looked at me even though i couldn't really see his face, while i was sure that he can't see mine either because of bad light.

~-Yesterday i wanted to contact one of my fellow soldiers but he wasn't picking up which was unusuall for him, still he could have some kind of work or was away so i tried again later but still nothing. I immediatelly knew that something is wrong. When i was trying to contact other soldiers not too long ago, i couldn't get in touch with anybody, so i thought that you would come.

~Well, i'm here. I suggest you to come with me quietly.

~No, no, no. It's not gonna be that easy, (Y/N).

Suddenly wierd familiar feeling shot through my body.

~How do you know me?

~I don't know you, just yours and your colegues name.

~Uhm, well i'm gonna tell it one more time, come with me quietly and nothing will happen.

~Not happening, i have some buisness to do and that's to kill you.